Good day so far!

This is a discussion on Good day so far! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Last week I ordered a bunch of stuff and today it's starting to roll in. We all know that feeling when the big brown truck ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PAcanis
  • 1 Post By OD*
  • 1 Post By PAcanis
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Good day so far!

Good day so far!

Last week I ordered a bunch of stuff and today it's starting to roll in. We all know that feeling when the big brown truck brings us new toys. Well, I haven't seen the big brown truck yet, he should be here later today with my new scope and mount for my M1A, but so far the mailman brought me an RCBS universl case trimmer that I needed to start loading 44 rem mag, a new front sight for my Delta Elite in case my re-stake job loosens up, an original triangle marked DE magazine I saw on GB last week, and a Spanish Civil War Mosin Nagant 91/30 that I could not pass up when I saw the price the seller was asking. Now if USPS would just update their tracking... I've got a delivery date of today for my new pistol to my FFL, but it's showing it's still in New Mexico I'm really looking forward to getting that new scope on my M1A and playing with that. It's one of those Burris MTac's with the ballistic reticle
    OD* likes this.

2. Remove Ads

OD*
    It's like Christmas!!
    PAcanis likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

It is!
    And I'm more anxious than a kid on Christmas Eve wondering when "the big box" can be opened.
    USPS's tracking has been working so well, too. I don't understand why my pistol isn't being shown moving. I keep refreshing the page, hoping to see Out for delivery.

OD*
    You're not on the naughty list are ya?

~ Tiger McKee

lol, probably somebody's.
    OD* likes this.

This was moved to basic gun handling and safety?
    This thread has nothing to do with either, does it?

At any rate, what started off as a great week has turned into a nightmare.
    Not only did my case trimmer arrive without the pilots, rendering it useless, The post office has lost my pistol. It's the latter that has made a nightmare. They haven't digitally seen it since Monday night after it left Albuquerque. They are doing an "inquiry" on it now to see where it might be. Not good.
    I am hoping it shows up at the LGS today out of the blue. Maybe the barcode and numbers got disfigured and could not be scanned. I'll know here shortly.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Im waiting for stuff as well

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by PAcanis View Post
    This was moved to basic gun handling and safety?
    This thread has nothing to do with either, does it?

At any rate, what started off as a great week has turned into a nightmare.
    Not only did my case trimmer arrive without the pilots, rendering it useless, The post office has lost my pistol. It's the latter that has made a nightmare. They haven't digitally seen it since Monday night after it left Albuquerque. They are doing an "inquiry" on it now to see where it might be. Not good.
    I am hoping it shows up at the LGS today out of the blue. Maybe the barcode and numbers got disfigured and could not be scanned. I'll know here shortly.
    Bummer.

I hope it works out in your favor.

~ Tiger McKee

Man, I'm hoping it works out, too. I don't like not know where my Stealth Hunter is and I don't like the post office not knowing either. It's not like it could easily be replaced. Not at the price I found.

You're like a little kid at Christmas time Bubba!! Set out some more cookies and milk....
    PAcanis likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links