Defensive Carry banner

Another Evil Human Being Emerges In California

8K views 116 replies 57 participants last post by  FlaRon 
#1 ·
Reactions: gatorbait51
#2 ·
Unfortunately the world is full of them. I haven't had the tv on so this is the first I have heard. I'm sure they will scream again about the bad guns and how it would be safer if they took them all. Sad for the families of the victims. For the life of me I can not figure out what goes thru peoples minds. I don't know maybe that's a good thing. Thanks for the news Mike.

#4 ·
Unfortunately the world is full of them. I haven't had the tv on so this is the first I have heard. I'm sure they will scream again about the bad guns and how it would be safer if they took them all. Sad for the families of the victims. For the life of me I can not figure out what goes thru peoples minds. I don't know maybe that's a good thing. Thanks for the news Mike.
they have....sort of.

i can't help but think how this may have had a different outcome if people could carry in the commie state. we'll never know.

#14 ·
Santa Barbra should pass a law banning discharging a firearm within city limits.
CA should ban shooting from a vehicle.
Then, they should ban shooting people.
Yup. But then, of course folks have already done that everywhere, such bans. Doesn't stop the crazies from lashing out. Never will, as by definition the folks committing such atrocities as murder and the rest don't give two shakes about law and order. About all that can be done, on the instant of violence finding us, is to be capable of withstanding it and (ideally) erasing the threat as expeditiously as possible.

#7 ·
The special little snow flake is the offspring of the Producer of the Hunger Games . I watched his little video that seems to lay out the mindset of yet another Adam Lanza . And , like Lanza, the little coward offed himself in the ultimate act of selfish cowardice.

#11 ·
Someone intent on ambushing others like in a drive-by shooting, there is little one can do in defense really unless he misses you there is little, or no, warning. It is hard to say if anyone could have done anything about it even if they were armed. My point is that bad things happen in this world and bad, evil, people are going to hurt/kill others and banning a tool isn't going to stop them and sometimes even having that tool isn't going to stop them. There will likely be casualties. It is the progressive's way of thinking that there can be a Utopian society where this doesn't happen which drives a lot of their effort into banning guns, and whatever. It will never be the way they want it. But they can't see that through the emotional and the desire to be like the society from the movie Demolition Man. And that movie shows that even then, evil happens.

Reactions: BenGoodLuck
#12 ·
Anywhere near that part of Cal can know that they have a bunch of free, unarmed targets. That is true of most the blue states but that area? Liberal capital of Cal. Only place more liberal would be on the university of Cal Berkley, or UC Santa Cruz, home of the "Banana Slugs"

#17 ·
Very sad. Targeting women because of his short-comings. Another of the many that demand equality of outcome instead of equal opportunity.

“Nice girls, nice women, don't survive violent attacks.”
― David R. Wommack, Wommack's Self-Defense for Women: 3 Seconds to Live

#19 ·
Very sad. Targeting women because of his short-comings. Another of the many that demand equality of outcome instead of equal opportunity.
I don't mind suicides, sad though they might be.

I do mind suicides via lashing out at others, attempting to take as many with them as possible. (Suicide by cop, suicide by citizen, etc.) This guy's in this camp, thinking somehow that violent erasure of innocent life somehow puts value on his own, makes him feel better, improves his odds, or whatever. Capital punishment was tailor made for people like this. Where's a good alligator swamp when you need one.

#18 ·
My first thought was equal to NONAME's, he certainly looked like he could afford it! As far as dates, guess he never learned that every "no" gets you closer to a "yes" and, now he never will! I am so sorry for the people he killed and the ones who survived. I just wish that when he crashed his car, the dang thing had caught fire and the SOB had died screaming and burning alive!!:firedevil:

#20 ·
Guys like this....Seems like, so many of them as compared to generations past...I think it is the drugs policy popular with Public School Districts in the last 20 years...Nobody is going to surprised this kid has been medicated for years...Sad this country destroyed (called Mainstreaming) public mental health...I'm thinkin the Local law did a great job stopping this...bad seed

#21 ·
The country is full of these psychopaths just waiting to explode. These are the ones the left tells everyone they can, aren't a threat to society, there is nothing to fear from these people.. You don't need to be able to defend yourself. Guns are evil. When will these stupid idiots stop playing politics by blaming the tool of choice, and focus on the real problem. It's in the heads of these psychos you have turned loose on us, or have created with all these violent movies and video games.

#52 ·
The country is full of these psychopaths just waiting to explode.
:yup:

No telling how many, given the basic lack of coordinated mental care across the country.

Folks grouse about not being able to identify and treat the most needful, yet when signs are seen and reported they often go ignored or dismissed. When blow-ups do occur, folks look to the means of their predation, instead of the contributing factors and motives. All too often, it turns out these folks had long histories of going sideways, being bullying or violent, having run-ins with the law, having family members notice ugly aspects, having grown up relishing (even worshipping) violent imagery and "role playing". And on it goes.

Much of the solution lies within each of us. Be aware, be alert to what's going on around us, be alert to frightening changes or trends in those we know or care about, improve our parenting and guidance of our children, vet the influences we allow to reach our children (to the degree possible), etc.

Even so, no matter what we do, we cannot ban evil. There will always be a few who fall off the deep end, due to believing themselves persecuted, disadvantaged, put upon or bullied, to the degree they believe lashing out at innocents will solve their pain. There will always be a few who believe taking a few with them will help.

#24 ·
In Georgia, it used to take only two(2) signatures for one to be committed for observation. Now, with the mental health issue being tied so closely to gun ownership, I bet a lot of people will simply not go on their own to seek help. Say the wrong thing or have a innocent remark interpreted wrongly and, the cops are bursting into your home confiscating firearms.

#23 ·
Humans have always been crazy but lack of discipline is the biggest problem. So many people have never engaged in hard work and enjoyed the character it can build. In the 1960's the movement started, 'buy my book and learn how to raise your children'. The 1980's saw a surge of 'get in touch with your feelings' crap. Now parents just throw medication at their kids while mom and dad each work 60 hours per week to give the kids everything.

#27 ·
Now parents just throw medication at their kids while mom and dad each work 60 hours per week to give the kids everything.
yep. i know a coupe families that started medicating their kids around 5 years old because the teachers couldn't "control" them or get them to pay attention.

hell my own mother wanted to medicate me because i looked up at the classroom door any time someone walked in (top notch SA btw). my dad said hell no. as it turns out i probably....ahem, might be sorta, *cough* a little ADD........but at least i wasn't on drugs in the first grade!!!

#25 ·
Just saw a story on CBS news. The parents had an attorney speaking for them, noting how they have been concerned for a while and contacted police a week or so ago because of his youtube videos. The kid was interviewed but apparently came off as a normal kid. The story noted that he also had a mild form of Asperger's syndrome, but noted he was not obsessed with guns.

It's such a shame that things like this happen, and even worse if it was even remotely preventable.

#74 ·
The father of one of the victims said it is "ALL THE FAULT OF THE NRA." Not the sad sack SOB, not his parents, not his teachers for recognizing his 'issues', and not the police for letting him go even though his parents told them HE WASN'T RIGHT. It was the fault of the NRA.

Maybe I am just being shallow but being a NRA member, and financial supporter, I really don't see that this is MY fault.

#34 ·
CQB26, I would say the same thing anywhere except on this forum, where such language will help you catch up with me on infraction points. You should maybe edit it before a moderator does.

#44 ·
another Pysche drug mass shooting no doubt. Being the offspring of a Bollywood producer, this little twit was probably medicated out of his gourd. No one in this country wants to talk about what medicating our kids, military and anyone having a blue Monday is doing to this country. Those that might be on the edge are going right off a cliff and doing unspeakable things that rarely occurred before the Psychiatric "Profession" went to bed with the big pharmaceutical companies and started pumping out a hundred different mood altering drugs and feeding them to millions of people.

...but its not as lucrative to blame the drugs.....lets blame the guns.

#49 ·
another Pysche drug mass shooting no doubt. Being the offspring of a Bollywood producer, this little twit was probably medicated out of his gourd. No one in this country wants to talk about what medicating our kids, military and anyone having a blue Monday is doing to this country. Those that might be on the edge are going right off a cliff and doing unspeakable things that rarely occurred before the Psychiatric "Profession" went to bed with the big pharmaceutical companies and started pumping out a hundred different mood altering drugs and feeding them to millions of people.

...but its not as lucrative to blame the drugs.....lets blame the guns.
It's starting ...

Father of rampage victim: 'When will this insanity stop?' @ CNN.com

"Why did Chris die? Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA. They talk about gun rights, what about Chris' right to live?" he continued.

Every citizen has a right to stand up for his life, to take precautions to protect it. But there are no guarantees. Others have a right to take their own precautions for themselves, without being stripped of that right by those refusing to do so for themselves. None of which has anything to do with the occasional violent felon who abuses all morality and laws to go after innocents. Shoving others into the boat with you won't help keep you from drowning. But choosing to sit in a strong boat just might.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.