Another Evil Human Being Emerges In California

This is a discussion on Another Evil Human Being Emerges In California within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Seven killed in mass shooting near University of California...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Another Evil Human Being Emerges In California

VIP Member

Another Evil Human Being Emerges In California

gatorbait51 likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Unfortunately the world is full of them. I haven't had the tv on so this is the first I have heard. I'm sure they will scream again about the bad guns and how it would be safer if they took them all. Sad for the families of the victims. For the life of me I can not figure out what goes thru peoples minds. I don't know maybe that's a good thing. Thanks for the news Mike.
    gatorbait51, accessbob and Cnon like this.

The shooter did a Youtube video on his premeditated event..... What the HECK (I can't say the other word) is going on with People?????
    OD*, gatorbait51 and Navydude like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Navydude View Post
    Unfortunately the world is full of them. I haven't had the tv on so this is the first I have heard. I'm sure they will scream again about the bad guns and how it would be safer if they took them all. Sad for the families of the victims. For the life of me I can not figure out what goes thru peoples minds. I don't know maybe that's a good thing. Thanks for the news Mike.
    they have....sort of.

i can't help but think how this may have had a different outcome if people could carry in the commie state. we'll never know.
    gatorbait51 and Cnon like this.
    It's December 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Santa Barbra should pass a law banning discharging a firearm within city limits.
    CA should ban shooting from a vehicle.
    Then, they should ban shooting people.

Think of the children!

Looks like the shooter made a number of videos prior to the shooting. Seems the kid couldnt get a date, so he set out to shoot college girls.

Student's Disturbing Video And Mass Shooting 'Appear Connected': Police
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    The special little snow flake is the offspring of the Producer of the Hunger Games . I watched his little video that seems to lay out the mindset of yet another Adam Lanza . And , like Lanza, the little coward offed himself in the ultimate act of selfish cowardice.
    Navydude, CaptSmith, niks and 2 others like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait51 View Post
    The special little snow flake is the offspring of the Producer of the Hunger Games . I watched his little video that seems to lay out the mindset of yet another Adam Lanza . And , like Lanza, the little coward offed himself in the ultimate act of selfish cowardice.
    That explains the Beamer and the nice stuff.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    The shooter did a Youtube video on his premeditated event..... What the HECK (I can't say the other word) is going on with People?????
    My words exactly. I will not elaborate on how many times I have been turned down for a date. But hey, life goes on. Move on. Stupid &$£¥.

Distinguished Member
    I would bet a substantial sum that in the coming weeks we will find that the shooter was on some sort of prescribed medication like Ritalin and suffered from some sort of social disorder.

Of course, no one on a college campus in CA is legally able to defend themselves either.

This is so very sad.

Distinguished Member
    Someone intent on ambushing others like in a drive-by shooting, there is little one can do in defense really unless he misses you there is little, or no, warning. It is hard to say if anyone could have done anything about it even if they were armed. My point is that bad things happen in this world and bad, evil, people are going to hurt/kill others and banning a tool isn't going to stop them and sometimes even having that tool isn't going to stop them. There will likely be casualties. It is the progressive's way of thinking that there can be a Utopian society where this doesn't happen which drives a lot of their effort into banning guns, and whatever. It will never be the way they want it. But they can't see that through the emotional and the desire to be like the society from the movie Demolition Man. And that movie shows that even then, evil happens.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Anywhere near that part of Cal can know that they have a bunch of free, unarmed targets. That is true of most the blue states but that area? Liberal capital of Cal. Only place more liberal would be on the university of Cal Berkley, or UC Santa Cruz, home of the "Banana Slugs"
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait51 View Post
    Where did you get the information from that he is "the offspring of the Producer of the Hunger Games"? I couldn't find anything on it.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Santa Barbra should pass a law banning discharging a firearm within city limits.
    CA should ban shooting from a vehicle.
    Then, they should ban shooting people.
    Yup. But then, of course folks have already done that everywhere, such bans. Doesn't stop the crazies from lashing out. Never will, as by definition the folks committing such atrocities as murder and the rest don't give two shakes about law and order. About all that can be done, on the instant of violence finding us, is to be capable of withstanding it and (ideally) erasing the threat as expeditiously as possible.
    ugh762x39 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Navydude View Post
    My words exactly. I will not elaborate on how many times I have been turned down for a date. But hey, life goes on. Move on.
    I wonder what type of prescription like Ritalin or Zoloft he was on?

I listened to the video he made the day before. He really had a screw loose. Makes me wonder if he was raised by a single mom without a father figure or uncle or even a big brother type guy like that organization called Big Brothers that help teach boys how to become good men.

Twenty two years old and still a virgin is not the end of the world. Jeeze Louise he drove a 50 thousand dollar beemer had nice clothes straight teeth and seemed physically fit. Why didn't he just drive to Vegas, head for the chicken ranch out in the desert and get devirginized?

At least he did not use an AR variant. For that we can all be thankful. I wonder how long it will take for that witch Fineswine to get up on her perch and scream to ban all guns of Californians?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links