NRA Blamed for Shooting.

This is a discussion on NRA Blamed for Shooting. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Nothing makes my blood boil more than liberals pointing their fingers at the NRA and blaming us for a tragic shooting. This is an article ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: NRA Blamed for Shooting.

NRA Blamed for Shooting.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than liberals pointing their fingers at the NRA and
    blaming us for a tragic shooting.

This is an article you will agree with...

Shooting Spree gets blamed on NRA....wow this is WRONG!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Bigsteve113's Avatar
    Some sheeple!!!
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

― Heraclitus

Yeah I'm sorry for this dad and the other families of this evil act. I get annoyed too but this is just going to be the process when stuff like this happens. More gun control, blah blah.

What really irks me though is you know if a gunman walking into a mall or something and was about to do a mass shooting and ccw permit holder put him down the media wouldn't bring it up. They would make every effort to make sure you didn't hear about it.

I swear they relish in these tragic shootings cause they view it as more ammo in their anti-gun argument. I seriously don't get how people don't understand that PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, not guns, knives, bombs, etc. An evil person will find a way to carry out evil. Only thing we can control is our ability to act and fight it.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I have been participating in an on-going discussion regarding this topic on Facebook. It is indeed eye-openning. LOTS of emotion and literal hate-speech directed at the NRA AND gun-owners.
    Aceoky, gatorbait51 and USM1976 like this.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    I have been participating in an on-going discussion regarding this topic on Facebook. It is indeed eye-openning. LOTS of emotion and literal hate-speech directed at the NRA AND gun-owners.
    Im convinced that all the hate speech and insulting language from the left brought the gun community together against them. They were their own worst enemy.
    Jaeger and gatorbait51 like this.

Along with the USING of the dead children @ SH - and now the ignoring of the knife and BMW damages done- even many "anti gun" folks see how foolish this time around some are acting...

Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    Im convinced that all the hate speech and insulting language from the left brought the gun community together against them. They were their own worst enemy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

I didn't know the NRA was in the drug business.......

Xanax side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Xanax: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;

confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;

feeling like you might pass out;

urinating less than usual or not at all;

chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;

uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.

jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).

Paxil side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these sigReport any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thns of an allergic reaction to Paxil: skin rash or hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Prozac Suicide Warning

Prozac is one of the few antidepressants approved for the treatment of depression in youths. Unfortunately, however, studies on children have linked the drug to increased suicidal thoughts and behavior. As a result, the FDA issued a public warning in October 2004, and two years later extended the advisory to include young adults as old as 24.

In 2007, the FDA took an even stronger stance. The agency required antidepressant manufacturers to update existing black-box warnings about the increased risks of suicidal thoughts and behavior during initial treatment, which the FDA defined as the first one to two months.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorEnvy View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry for this dad and the other families of this evil act. I get annoyed too but this is just going to be the process when stuff like this happens. More gun control, blah blah.

What really irks me though is you know if a gunman walking into a mall or something and was about to do a mass shooting and ccw permit holder put him down the media wouldn't bring it up. They would make every effort to make sure you didn't hear about it.

I swear they relish in these tragic shootings cause they view it as more ammo in their anti-gun argument. I seriously don't get how people don't understand that PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, not guns, knives, bombs, etc. An evil person will find a way to carry out evil. Only thing we can control is our ability to act and fight it.
    I stopped feeling sorry for this "dad" when he had a prepared anti-freedom speech and continued to dance on his son's corpse.
    kukla, Aceoky, glockstar and 8 others like this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Blame anything and everything except the shooter. That's the new American way!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Speaking as a father and grandfather . . . Perhaps, the father could have been a bit more involved in his son's life and prevented this event.

VIP Member
    The victim's father apparently did try. The shooter's "father" not so much.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

The "MSM" sure is running this "for all it's worth" and you cannot miss the use of "Shooter" ignoring the car & the stabbing deaths..........Pathetic
    gatorbait51, accessbob and tdave like this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Distinguished Member
    Denial is one of the early stages of grief, as is anger. The problem is that this father and others like him who have gone through some highly traumatic event are being used by politicians and a media with a clear bias. The grieving process used to be a very personal thing, but is now being both televised and exploited by disgusting people who would do anything to advance their agenda.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman517 View Post
    Speaking as a father and grandfather . . . Perhaps, the father could have been a bit more involved in his son's life and prevented this event.
    His dad was too busy taking pix of womens buttocks for being involved in his son's life. Parents are responsible for raising kids, no matter what problems they run into.
    gatorbait51 and USM1976 like this.

In todays society, everyone is to blame, except the person doing the act. For some it makes them feel better about themselves, rather than taking responsibility for there own deficits.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links