Weird gun Norinco

Weird gun Norinco

This is a discussion on Weird gun Norinco within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well me liking weirdo gun had to get his That looks pretty normal you say ... Like a china clone Hi point right ...Welll You ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Weird gun Norinco

Weird gun Norinco

Well me liking weirdo gun had to get his

That looks pretty normal you say ... Like a china clone Hi point right ...Welll

You can cock it by pulling the trigger guard ... Also it has a P7 copied gas systems ...

Got to say I like the weird guns

Also for the saftey folks .. Yes the gun and mag were unloaded ... I just got it today so did not have a chance yet to even load it

As a fun note in Canda these are like 200 bucks or less ... Sort of the there hi point I guess ... Here they are rare and out the nose costly due to the import ban back in the 90s
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Unique! To say the least!

I like it!
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

VIP Member
    Wow. I hope that trigger guard never sticks when you are shooting! Could it bust a knuckle?
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Didn't know Norinco had made a model like that.

It's been done before in the Lignose Einhand pistol.

Tinman517 and CaptSmith like this.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

I like weird guns too. Please post a range report when you get a chance to fire it.
    herpjunkie likes this.

Odd to me, but quite interesting.

Wreckroom, wasn't that copied from a Korean Daewoo?
    [Memory is the 2nd shortest thing I have.]
    farsidefan1 likes this.
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

Quote Originally Posted by N.M. Edmands View Post
    Wreckroom, wasn't that copied from a Korean Daewoo?
    [Memory is the 2nd shortest thing I have.]

As I understand it is a copy of a lot of things but not a Daewoo ... This is a copy of the P7 h&k in many ways in terms of gas sytem etc ... I think it has a much early cocking systme from the early 1900 .. Forget off hand what it was called ...
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    As I understand it is a copy of a lot of things but not a Daewoo ... This is a copy of the P7 h&k in many ways in terms of gas sytem etc ... I think it has a much early cocking systme from the early 1900 .. Forget off hand what it was called ...
    "Chylevsky device" Sorry about my confusion, I was thinking of Daewoo's use of FN/Browning's "Fast Action" hammer cocking system. You've got a 77B and I knew I'd seen the Trigger guard acuated slide on something else before. Variations of the smaller, straight blowback Mdl 77of a decade earlier. Chinese not Korean. DOH!
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

"Chylevsky device" Sorry about my confusion, I was thinking of Daewoo's use of FN/Browning's "Fast Action" hammer cocking system. You've got a 77B and I knew I'd seen the Trigger guard acuated slide on something else before. Variations of the smaller, straight blowback Mdl 77of a decade earlier. Chinese not Korean. DOH!
    No worries ... Trust me I had not idea what this was either .. Saw it on the auction site then saw this video and had to get it

Plus about 2k cheeper then what a P7 is going for ... Though I still want one

Should be interesting to fire
    DingBat likes this.

If you like the idea of gas operation, look into a Steyr GB.
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

If you like the idea of gas operation, look into a Steyr GB.

That is one of my next .. I do have a VP70Z which I think is a kind of weird gas system ... Could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    That is one of my next .. I do have a VP70Z which I think is a kind of weird gas system ... Could be wrong though
    Wow! VP70Z! The worlds first polymer framed handgun designed in 1968! Take THAT Glock!!
    [ It was straight blowback, to this day I'm not aware of any plastic/polymer/carbon fiber reciever that could handle or disipate the heat of a gas piston system.]
    And hey! Stop snatchin' up all my stuff!
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

What is that little bit of red above and to the right of the magazine release?
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links