Posted better pic

Posted better pic

This is a discussion on Posted better pic within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I will tell you what steams my buns... When people post for sale guns that it is key to have good photos of and they ...

Thread: Posted better pic

Posted better pic

I will tell you what steams my buns... When people post for sale guns that it is key to have good photos of and they just have one blurry photos not showing any details

For example I am on the hunt for a org pre 1989 Styer Import Ak... Problem is there are like 5 + version of the Maddi out there ... Different importers etc but only the Styers are the good ones .. The rest are mostly post ban or parts kits ones ... Yet ever " Maddi " I see only one has a some what non blurry photos of the importer mark ...

Good way not to sell a gun..

I dont care if the gun is common etc like Glock etc we all know what they look like but for guns like the AK that had 10 + importers etc and pre 1989 and post 89 version that often look the ext same I would like good photos

Ok rant of ... But really if your selling a gun that is worth 1k or more dont post one blurry photos of a long shot of the gun ....
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

I agree and ultimately it's the seller's lost, because I am moving on.

Sponsored Links