Altentic has some cheep AKS if you need a beater

This is a discussion on Altentic has some cheep AKS if you need a beater within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If this the wrong spot sorry and not shirlling for them just though this was a good price ... But they have some banged up ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: Altentic has some cheep AKS if you need a beater

If this the wrong spot sorry and not shirlling for them just though this was a good price ...

But they have some banged up NPAP and other AK for 430 shipped .. Decent price I think I may order the m&m 10 they have and maybe a NPAP for bang around guns /plinkers

And they have a few other goodies up for sale .. AK handguns and a FAL and I think they just added a 74

So if you wanted to get your feet wet in the AK world this might be it

Scratch & Dent
    DingBat likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Senior Moderator
    Those are some nice looking FAL's
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Those are some nice looking FAL's
    Yeh it is it .. If I was not just not bidding on a Springfield SAR I would get it .. Timing it be everything ...
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Senior Moderator
    I'm holding out for a Mini Thirty myself, I already have an FAL
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    I'm holding out for a Mini Thirty myself, I already have an FAL
    PSA just had them on sale for 630 bucks for the ranch rifleish model .. Might want to check them now and then
    pgrass101 likes this.

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Have you shot one? I have always thought they were cool looking and wanted one...till I shot one.

It was designed by someone who can't define "ergonomic", and the balance is just terrible. It almost makes me feel sorry for the French. It feels just totally wrong in my hands as if someone designed it specifically for the enemy to use.

That's about the last .308 rifle I would ever buy, and if given one I'd sell it.

Really, I feel that strongly about it and I can't remember a rifle I wanted to like more. Total disappointment IMO.

Great deals on the AKs though!
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Have you shot one? I have always thought they were cool looking and wanted one...till I shot one.

It was designed by someone who can't define "ergonomic", and the balance is just terrible. It almost makes me feel sorry for the French. It feels just totally wrong in my hands as if someone designed it specifically for the enemy to use.

That's about the last .308 rifle I would ever buy, and if given one I'd sell it.

Really, I feel that strongly about it and I can't remember a rifle I wanted to like more. Total disappointment IMO.

Great deals on the AKs though!
    ...But its just so cool. Seriously.

Sponsored Links