Kydex Shells

Kydex Shells

This is a discussion on Kydex Shells within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anyone know a maker/supplier for pre-molded Kydex shells? Just the shells, no drilled holes etc. I have an interest in experimenting with making a ...

Thread: Kydex Shells

Kydex Shells

Does anyone know a maker/supplier for pre-molded Kydex shells? Just the shells, no drilled holes etc. I have an interest in experimenting with making a holster or two along with mag pouches with the expensive and hassle of getting a full set up just for a few pieces. Thanks.

VIP Member
    Alien Gear sells shells, but they are drilled.

Go to Tandy Leather. They sell kydex and you can very simply mold your own shells it is cheap and doesn't take much setup or gear.

How to Make a Kydex Holster

Custom Made Kydex Holster
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

White Hat also sells just shells. They even offer two different sizes based on holster style. You may give them a call or send an email to see if they will sell one without holes pre-drilled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Links