Glock 27 CC Holster

Glock 27 CC Holster

This is a discussion on Glock 27 CC Holster within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm new to carrying concealed and I've just purchased a Glock 27 to carry. I am looking for suggestions on a IWB holster for the ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By SigIsTheAnswer
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By kukla
  • 1 Post By patri0t
  • 1 Post By NRAforLIFE

Thread: Glock 27 CC Holster

Glock 27 CC Holster

I'm new to carrying concealed and I've just purchased a Glock 27 to carry. I am looking for suggestions on a IWB holster for the Glock. I'm a bigger guy and I typically wear jeans with a tucked in western shirt. Thanks in advance for the help.

Senior Member Array SigIsTheAnswer's Avatar
    Go Stealthgear Onyx. It is the most comfortable holster I own. I destroys Alien Gear and they make good products as well.

IMG_1402.JPGIMG_1403.JPG
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Sig Sauer P516, Sig Sauer P229 Scorpion ,Sig Sauer M11-A1 TB, Beretta PX4 Storm compact, FN Five SeveN 5.7, Glock 30 Gen 3
    Glock 26 Gen 4

Semper Fi USMC 0341/8152 2003-2007
    Army National Guard 11C 2009-2014

Left Handed, Right Handed, Appendix , Cross draw, On the hip, Small of back, Kydex, Leather, Belly Band... and it goes on. Including price ranges from a few bucks to in the Hundreds. How do you want to carry. (I guess you want a tuckable Inside the Waistband). I would start with the Holster Maker s That sponsor this sight and then expand if you can't find anything that interest you.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

the search feature is your friend
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    "I plan ahead. That way, I don't have to do anything right now!"

VIP Member
    Hi Burnstd! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to conceal carry and protect yourself and your loved ones.

I agree with Kennydale. You need to decide how you want to carry. Keep this in mind, though. Despite all the research you do on holsters, you will end up with a drawer full of holsters you never wear, some holsters you wear on occasion, and one or two that will be your EDC holster. For me, I generally carry in either a belly band (The Original Belly Band Made in USA) when I need to tuck in my shirt and will not be wearing a cover garment, or a Remora. I also have a Sticky, an AlienGear, and a High Noon tuckable - all for my Glock 30 SF. I also use the belly band when I work out.

CANT
    ---------
    Carry Always, Never Tell!
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

The "King Tuk" is a nice hybrid for allowing you to tuck-in your shirt and carry around the 4 O'Clock position.
    Also, the Galco 'Easy Tuk' from OpticsPlanet.com may work for you.
    I have used them both for my 45acp Colt and found them comfortable (I'm 6'5 and 295lbs) I keep my G27 in a minimal 'Galco Executive' Black Leather shoulder Rig from OpticsPlanet.com at ~$80. it is excellent for long drives or cold weather carry.
    dustwebbs likes this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Been CCing for 30 years, and nothing beats leather for comfort. Kydex is painful against my body. Half kydex and leather still is half as comfortable as all leather.

I think the best deal going is a DeSantis Mad Max. Amaxon 57 bucks.
    TheRevolverGuy likes this.
    NRA Golden Eagles Benefactor Life CRSO Pistol Instructor RSOi CPi PPITHi PPOTHi RTBAV
    Glock Armorer 19cutaway 20 20SF 21cutaway 21C 22C 23C 27 32 22LR 460
    Nebraska Concealed Carry Instructor, 32 years CC Experience, Retired FFL Dealer

jangunworks@bellsouth.net, send John a message he can send you pictures! Great holsters for IWB or OWB.

Blackhawk sportster serpa paddle. I don't know why I am the only one who CC's this great, SAFE little holster

Sent via evasi0n for ios7
    Using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I carry mine in a Milt Sparks VM2 or Crossbreed Supertuck

I have a king tuck I'm around 6'3 350 I carry a 27 with jeans and a t shirt
    I got mine from amazon with free 2 day shipping from prime

Links