Brugger and Tomet TP9

This is a discussion on Brugger and Tomet TP9 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone seen one of these? I saw it in the April '07 copy of Tacticool stuff for law enforcement magazine. Checked the website and can't ...

Thread: Brugger and Tomet TP9

Brugger and Tomet TP9

Anyone seen one of these?
    I saw it in the April '07 copy of Tacticool stuff for law enforcement magazine. Checked the website and can't see a price without phoning them. Guess they'll filter down to the stores in time.

2. Remove Ads

Have not handled the new B&T, but I did own the original Steyr SPP. Good shooter, concealable, much like an SP-89, but much lighter. If you get the pistol, you will want a rear sling, to do the "SAS push", in place of a stock, or ante-up for the SBR license and the stock. A red dot sight will make it more enjoyable- the SPP sights were very rudimentary. Hopefully B&T improven those as well......

If you have the $$, I would say it's both entertaining and reasonably practical enough to have in the battery.

FYI: the original SPPs ran between $700-900. When I checked into the TP9SF, I was quoted $1300, so I would say the TP9 would be MSRP of $800-1000.

Links