Well this goes to show CA is a strange place + makes me mad

This is a discussion on Well this goes to show CA is a strange place + makes me mad within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; As some of you know in CA they have a list of no no guns that you can never own no matter what unless res ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Ghost1958
  • 1 Post By sideKahr
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By LimaCharlie
  • 2 Post By ghost tracker
  • 2 Post By Jaeger
  • 1 Post By mprp
  • 1 Post By Pistology

Thread: Well this goes to show CA is a strange place + makes me mad

Well this goes to show CA is a strange place + makes me mad

As some of you know in CA they have a list of no no guns that you can never own no matter what unless res back in 1989 for name banned ones .... Well this ad goes to show how stupid laws are sometimes

HK41, HK 41, H&K 41, Heckler & Koch Model 41 : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

That is a hk 41 the more eviel version of the hk 93 ...

But why I am mad is the silly who own it took off the darn mag paddle which is makes it a cool gun ( the 91s or PTR dont have a mag drop paddle ) and added a mag button ...

That is CA the open bolt KG9 is legal to own with a BB ( and if you ask me more evil ) will the tec 9 is not ..Same here the 41 hk which I say is more evial as these are a lot easier to covert to full auto then a 91 ( the 41 was banned from imported in 1968 ) ... Yet perfect CA legal

I wonder some times

And if you have time read up on the 41 it and the first FAL to come in are some of fav guns ... Very rare and very nice and banned in 1968 from import as they were basicly full auto ready with very few mods ...And thus most were made full auto pre 86 so to find one semi is not easy ...

I wonder what this will sell for ...

I dont know the guys who owns this did not just buy a PTR ... Not like you could use the mag paddle or 20 round mags in that silly states
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

Ah California. Nothing more needs be said really. Why Tony Stark wanted to live there I have no idea. Im sure the Iron Man suit wasnt on the approved list
    WrongRecroom and NECCdude like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Ah California. Nothing more needs be said really. Why Tony Stark wanted to live there I have no idea. Im sure the Iron Man suit wasnt on the approved list
    Yep ... But he is rich so its ok

and so is this crap azexak47.jpg
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Restrictive gun laws, abominable politicians, mudslides, earthquakes, wildfires, drought, big city gangs, huge taxes. Why anyone lives in southern California, I don't understand.
    oldnfat likes this.
    It isn’t the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

That's EXACTLY why Colorado is filling-up fast. Problem is, the same mindset that's ruined a place as nice as California is behind the wheel of the out-going U-Hauls!
    DingBat likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    That's EXACTLY why Colorado is filling-up fast. Problem is, the same mindset that's ruined a place as nice as California is behind the wheel of the out-going U-Hauls!
    Yep, they're importing the same stupidity and short sightedness by the truckload.
    Don't try to be fancy. Shoot for the center of mass. The world is full of decent people. Criminals we can do without. -- Jeff Cooper (1920–2006)

I graduated high school in California in the 1960s and joined the Navy. As teenagers, my cousin I open carried handguns and rifles and nobody cared. I spent a lot of time in San Diego and San Francisco while in the Navy. Things have sure gone to hell since I left there in 1976.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

U.S. Army, Retired
    NRA Patron Life Member.

Distinguished Member
    I am just speechless.

Be careful my friends, this leaves no doubt that stupidity is...contagious. It's a shame there's no vaccine, and were there, it certainly would NOT be covered by Obamacare!
    sideKahr and msgt/ret like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    It not really hard to understand. These legislators have been inculcated into believing guns are evil from a position of near total ignorance about them... Ergo they create nonsensical laws that accomplish nothing other than making them and their ilk feel good about themselves, which ultimately is all their ideology is based upon. So, from their perspective these laws are working perfectly!
    mprp and WrongRecroom like this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Folks VERY SELDOM believe their own actions to be ill-advised or unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    It not really hard to understand. These legislators have been inculcated into believing guns are evil from a position of near total ignorance about them... Ergo they create nonsensical laws that accomplish nothing other than making them and their ilk feel good about themselves, which ultimately is all their ideology is based upon. So, from their perspective these laws are working perfectly!
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    Restrictive gun laws, abominable politicians, mudslides, earthquakes, wildfires, drought, big city gangs, huge taxes. Why anyone lives in southern California, I don't understand.
    To see what happens next.
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    To see what happens next.
    ?
    Escape_From_LA.jpg

If you want to laught look at there laws .. A hoot a
    From banning 410 handguns as SBS to banning a AR15 while saying the 6920 is just dandy and of coruse the whole 30 round mags are a nucience

Links