You can usually tell what hollywood star actually has his own guns in real life

This is a discussion on You can usually tell what hollywood star actually has his own guns in real life within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by aepilotjim Reba was in the first Tremors movie. The one with Kevin Bacon. She played the wife of the survivalist guy, played ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: You can usually tell what hollywood star actually has his own guns in real life

Quote Originally Posted by aepilotjim View Post
    Reba was in the first Tremors movie. The one with Kevin Bacon. She played the wife of the survivalist guy, played by Michael Gross. Thank you Internet movie database.
    I wish I had the wall of guns that they had in the basement of that house.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freakshow10mm View Post
    Yup that's the dude. He has his own African hunting show now. He's married to Delta Burke, right?

Should I withhold the Delta Burke / African safari jokes?

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Regarding movie posters and publicity shots (like on the covers of the boxes) I found a funny thing in one of them.

The poster at the theater for "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" (Brad Pitt and that skanky woman with all the ugly tattoos) had each of them leaning against the "edge" of the poster, holding a handgun. Pitt's photo was "flopped": his gun showed the ejection port on the left side! I guess they needed a picture of him facing the other way from how he was when he originally posed, and they didn't want to bother taking another photo.

Something I think your overlooking though. Actors go through a training program before every movie to teach them how to look like they know what they are doing. Rent any dvd and look at the extra's and they will usually show you some of this training. The tomb raider movies show Jolie training, the last Star wars show Hayden and whats his name, G.I. Jane shows Demi being trained. Some of the training is pretty cool but don't trust what you see on the screen after its been watched by 10 consultants and edited untill all thats there is what they want you to see.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Tommy Lee Jones in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada . Jones directed this very interesting movie, which features some excellent performances, including those of Barry Pepper, and surprisingly, Levon Helm, former drummer for the classic rock group, The Band. It was filmed in west Texas and Mexico. There are some great scenes of Big Bend along the Rio Grande.

A funny thing about movie promotion. On the cover of the DVD, the handgun shown is a Single Action Army. That weapon never appears in the movie, however. Jones' character uses a 1911. I guess they thought the SAA was more "western".

Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

It's kinda like the cover of U.S. Marshalls...Tommy Lee Jones is shown holding a Colt Commander...he used a Glock 22 in the movie!

"...get yourself a Glock...lose that nickel plated sissy pistol."

Is what he tells Robert Downey Jr's character.

mr mrs smih

hahaha. I just had to google image search the Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie cover. Check it out, seems there are some covers with brad pitt on the left and some with him on the right. So not all of them are mirror images.... wierd

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links