Rudy thinks 2A is about hunting.

This is a discussion on Rudy thinks 2A is about hunting. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Please remember: political promises are exempted from the truth in advertising laws. Don't believe anything an anti-2A jerk sez in an attempt to gain votes. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rudy thinks 2A is about hunting.

Please remember: political promises are exempted from the truth in advertising laws. Don't believe anything an anti-2A jerk sez in an attempt to gain votes. This guy would swear to preserve and protect the Constitution one day, and then flush parts of it down the toilet on the next.

Maybe if he donated his entire personal fortune to the NRA........
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

JT
    Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Doc,

How can you be sure about Barama when he hasn't even released a real standing on anything yet.
    From Project Vote Smart...

2005 - Senator Obama supported the interests of the Gun Owners of America 0 percent in 2005.

2004 - Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all state legislative candidates in 2004, the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund assigned Senator Obama a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

2002 - Based on voting records and a questionnaire sent out to all state legislative candidates by Illinois Citizens for Handgun Control, Senator Obama was assigned a grade of A (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

2002 - Based on lifetime voting records on gun issues and the results of a questionnaire sent to all state legislative candidates in 2002, the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund assigned Senator Obama a grade of F (with grades ranging from a high of A+ to a low of F).

http://votesmart.org/issue_rating_ca...o.x=12&go.y=11
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    Doc,

How can you be sure about Barama when he hasn't even released a real standing on anything yet.
    Aside from his name no one knows much about his positions toward anything but the cluster in Iraq.

Agreed HGJ...for the first time ever I suspect I may find myself going with a third party too.
    But who?

- Janq
    Barrack Obama's is a HARDCORE LIBERAL. If you don't believe me check his voting record. He is trying to move more to the center but that is not truly who he is. Plus he is from the Republik of Illinazi which is very antigun.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

I'd stay home before I'd vote for a Rudy. No gun banner will ever get my vote. PERIOD!!
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

I think that's what Kerry thought the 2nd A was about. He lost!!!!
    Steve48

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links