Should I buy an M1A?

This is a discussion on Should I buy an M1A? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Andrewsky; This is a Dry-Box: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...+box&noImage=0 I'd put my extra magazines and ammo in there just so I wouldn't have them lying around. I personally ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I buy an M1A?

Andrewsky;
    This is a Dry-Box:
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...+box&noImage=0

I'd put my extra magazines and ammo in there just so I wouldn't have them lying around. I personally like to separate things in different catagories. That way I'm not running all over the place looking for them when the SHTF.

And about your family being Antis, "Stick to your guns" So to speak. I think you're on the right track, and stocking up on magazines is definately a good idea.

2. Remove Ads

JT
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewsky View Post
    I called the Cabela's in Glendale, AZ (I live in the Phoenix area and am having trouble finding gun shops) and they said not only do they not have an M1A in stock, none of the stores in the country have an M1A.
    Check out the next gunshow in your area. I saw a fair number of M1A's at a gunshow in the Dallas area this past weekend. Although there did seem to be less than a month ago.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYF550 View Post
    Andrewsky;
    This is a Dry-Box:
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...+box&noImage=0

I'd put my extra magazines and ammo in there just so I wouldn't have them lying around. I personally like to separate things in different catagories. That way I'm not running all over the place looking for them when the SHTF.

And about your family being Antis, "Stick to your guns" So to speak. I think you're on the right track, and stocking up on magazines is definately a good idea.
    Ahhh, yes. I can understand that. I personally have a "pouch" fetish. When I go hunting, I hate to put things in my pockets because I always forget which pocket I put things in and if you remove a piece of clothing, you have to transfer all your stuff to the other piece of clothing. So last time, I gathered up 5 pouches of varying sizes and put them on a belt along with my knife and flashlight. Let me tell you, it was amazing. It made carrying things so much easier, especially water. Although my fellow hunters probably thought I was a "gear queer."

I know exactly what's in my car: Bag with jack and wrench, tool kit, owner's manual book, camera (in case of some idiot colliding with me), and towel...that's all.

My M1A and its accessories will be loved and given a clutter-free home.

If I had the cash, I'd be out buying the rifle instead of sitting in front of the 'puter!!!!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links