Sig P220 .22 conversion

Sig P220 .22 conversion

This is a discussion on Sig P220 .22 conversion within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I got an email from Sig today and the price on the .22 conversion doesn't seem bad at all and the .22 magazines are around ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ianthin
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By ZOMBIEvs42

Thread: Sig P220 .22 conversion

Sig P220 .22 conversion

I got an email from Sig today and the price on the .22 conversion doesn't seem bad at all and the .22 magazines are around $23 atm. Anyone run a .22 conversion? Do they work well?

I'm thinking about ordering one along with some extra mags.
    "There's no such thing as being too Southern." - Lewis Grizzard

VIP Member
    I've got one for my 226 and have been very pleased with it. I've run 5-6 different types of ammo through it without a hiccup. I have found that when the feed ramp gets dirty it doesn't feed well, but a quick wipe off takes care of it and you're back to shooting. That's a sweet deal on magazines. I paid $35 each for my extras.
    LeftofMars likes this.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Yep, I've run one. They're okay, but for the coin I'd much rather have a used Ruger Mk? or a Browning Buckmark. Rimfires are the most fun when they're the most...accurate.
    LeftofMars likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I used one for a bit, it worked as advertised but at the time it was cheaper to shoot .45acp than .22LR, so I didn't buy it.
    LeftofMars likes this.
    weekend pre-apocolypse nomadic warrior, leather duster and all.

Well if I wait it would give me a reason to buy a Ruger 22/45 lite.
    "There's no such thing as being too Southern." - Lewis Grizzard

Now THERE'S the idea!
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

VIP Member
    Main reason I bought mine was to learn the DAK trigger it had at the time. Now it's more for play time with the programmable targets at the range and reload training.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links