SISSY ALERT - Daniel Elizondo @dtelizondo wrote a terrible article

This is a discussion on SISSY ALERT - Daniel Elizondo @dtelizondo wrote a terrible article within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Daniel Elizondo @dtelizondo Either needs to grow up or move to California, New York, New Jersey, or Colorado where his LIBERAL Dribble will find an ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: SISSY ALERT - Daniel Elizondo @dtelizondo wrote a terrible article

Daniel Elizondo @dtelizondo Either needs to grow up or move to California, New York, New Jersey, or Colorado where his LIBERAL Dribble will find an audience that agrees with him. In Texas men pee standing up and not like Ms Daniel Elizondo sitting down.

IDEA: Please take a minute to blow up his Twitter account @dtelizondo with what you think about his views on OPEN CARRY.

Look what this LIBTARD published...

what is purpose of open carry.JPG

or view at CCN Article
    Rhinoman and gatorbait51 like this.

VIP Member
    He is entitled to his opinion, and has every right to express it.
    "Preparation and mindset are everything. Allowing one's mouth to write checks that one's butt is unable or unwilling to cash is foolish."

If Texas OC as much as Kansas does he doesn't have much to worry about. I rarely see anyone OC here in Kansas and it has been legal for sometime now.
    gen3 and techieccw like this.

VIP Member
    It might be a little different if I knew, or gave a rat's arse, who Daniel Elizondo was.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Maybe Mr. Elizondo will be freaked out enough to move to a blue state that hates guns.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

I agree with Mike even if it does sound like a 12 year old wrote that editorial.
    gen3 and SWIll like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

"Ignorance wrapped in arrogance." He doesn't know what he's talking about and is proud to show it.
    CalCarry and hdhnict like this.
    I know little on the subject so I'll speak at length.

If you have an excuse for failure, you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    He is entitled to his opinion, and has every right to express it.
    This is not about his right to print an article. If people want to print article they also have to face people that disagree with what they stand for. If you read this article he is promoting FEAR that he might be shot if he addresses someone walking down his street carrying a gun. To me this is FEAR-MONGERING and that is not responsible journalism.

Personally I prefer to be concealed carry to not alert the wrong person I am armed but I do support Open carry for those that want to. I also support Constitutional Carry which did not pass in Texas.

I just think this journalist needs to hear the voice of eh people that 100% disagree with this lame viewpoint.
    hotShot, hdhnict, tdave and 1 others like this.

Think the "Old West" comparison is worn out yet? And I always like to see the, "and I'll call the police if I see someone doing it, even though I know it's legal."

Oh, forgot the "OK Corral". That's original too. C'mon, put some more thought into it people!
    Ianthin and kenny.coen like this.

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    I am one of the most pro-gun folks in the USA, but dislike open carry if concealed carry is legal.
    That being said, this probably fits better in the open carry forum (where I'll not see it if it is moved there, as I don't look at that one)
    If concealed carry is legal it seems to be better "tactically" (I dislike that overused term) not to advertise that you are armed.
    That being said x2, if someone is going to "conceal" a handgun wearing a tight fitting shirt with obvious printing, they may as well open carry (or wear a fanny pack) and not look like they are making a "half-butt" attempt at concealment (do it right).

I don't care for the authors opinion either.
    Hodad, Bad Bob and Rockymonster like this.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    "Has our society become so overwrought with fear that we must pack our pistols 24-7 and be on high alert in anticipation ...?"
    Nope.

Fear has little survival value. So does doing zip. But a bit of preparation does. Any Boy Scout knows that much.

We, as a society, seem to have forgotten the little truths in this life, much to our loss. We need only open our eyes, again, to see the value of life and the living of it. Defending against those who see no such value is part of that, as there are predators in this world no matter how much we wish that weren't true.
    tcox4freedom and btownmac like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    I am one of the most pro-gun folks in the USA, but dislike open carry if concealed carry is legal.
    That being said, this probably fits better in the open carry forum (where I'll not see it if it is moved there, as I don't look at that one)
    If concealed carry is legal it seems to be better "tactically" (I dislike that overused term) not to advertise that you are armed.
    That being said x2, if someone is going to "conceal" a handgun wearing a tight fitting shirt with obvious printing, they may as well open carry (or wear a fanny pack) and not look like they are making a "half-butt" attempt at concealment (do it right).
    I feel the same way about OC if CC is allowed.

To me it is tantamount to wearing something inappropriate ( i.e. a swimsuit to church) just to attract attention or purposely cause a ruckus.

I guess there are exceptions, but most of the time CC should be the method of carry.

I have absolutely no problem with OC in appropriate situations.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Another scaredy scat. Think about how much of wuss you have to be to shake in fear at the sight of a gun. I don't OC for personal reasons, but whenever I see someone who is, I go out of my way to fret them and strike up a conversation.

He's a liar, if he really liked old westerns he'd be strapping on a hog leg and practicing his draw. Unless, he's a saloon girl, then a derringer would be more appropriate.
    piguy and hdhnict like this.

The perception that everyone is going to strap on their Glocks the minute they can, is just that. A lot of anti's have a vision unprovoked violence and total chaos, but the reality is usually very underwhelming. We have had OC in NH for years and I have only seen one person OCing and that was when we were dry camping in the White Mountains. It's just not going to happen like this idiot thinks it will.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    “Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
    ~Sheriff Jim Wilson

To be a citizen you are required to stand up straight and tall as you can. To be a subject you are required only to kneel.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links