Defensive Carry banner

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

479K views 8K replies 676 participants last post by  demanic 
#1 ·
I did :yup:
The mailman brought me a 30 round magazine for my Beretta CX4, the pocket holster from Concealment Specialties for my Pug, the dry box for my EDC bag, which fits where I want it perfectly and two SS carding brushes from Brownells that were on B/O so long I had forgotten about them.

And later today my 1000 rnds of 147gr subsonic 9mm is due to arrive in the big brown truck.

:danceban:

Anybody else get anything good?

#296 ·
Not today, but this coming weekend. I found a WW2 Mauser HSC pistol in 32ACP at the store for 325.00. less my discount, it should be about 294.50 Has Waffenamp markings N over the Eagle (Army issued) and several other proof marks........Black grips, but still original issue........Pics to follow soon...

#300 ·
That is freakin sweet! Very cool find. I'm a sucker for pocket rockets anyway but those and the HK4's are just awesome.

Sent from my walkie talkie using a land line app

Reactions: CLASS3NH
#298 ·
Today I received a Magpul SL handguard. It was easier to install than I expected.
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: smolck
#303 ·
I know this thread is based on something you GOT today... well I'm here to say that today I didn't get nuthin'!
I wanted to. I got a couple bucks in my pocket...
I saw something on GB last night that I liked, but ran into a "deadbeat seller". Apparently he doesn't feel the need to answer questions and just wants his bidders to bid blindly :rolleyes: So off I went to two shops. The one really didn't have anything, which surprised me. I can usually find something to leave with. The other had some eye candy, but I'm not into Uzi's, $2000 AK's, or cut down Garands labeled "tankers" for too much money :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They were all nice to look at though.

I'm kind of bummed. I was looking forward to getting something today.

#308 ·
Got this at the Store today. I had it on paid hold for a few weeks but couldn't wait any longer, so I picked it up. (it came in with a couple Colt 1911 US property guns, a couple P08 Lugers, and this HSC which ALL were bringback guns from WW2 from the customer's Father)
A 1944-45 Mauser HSC pistol 32ACP. S/N 946XXX... Has the black plastic grips (those came on the latermodels towards the end of WW2. It had a Wa-135 (Army issue) Waffenamp stamp. It also had a REVERSE Eagle over the N on the other side of the trigger guard. (rare due to the Eagle being reversed upside down)
Got it for 325.00 minus my employee discount of 10% (32.50) so out the door (and I'm in NH so there's not sales tax) for 292.50
Picked up 2 boxes of 73 Gr FMJ and a box of 73gr JHP for 10.00 each (less 15%) so THAT was a deal too.
Here's the pics

Attachments

#310 ·
Got me another box of Buffalo Bore 40 caliber S&W 180 grain +P (yes plus P) rounds.
On the box velocity claims to be 1100 at muzzle.

Hot little numbers, these XTPs!

Kinda pricey. One place I buy em charges $27 per box of 20...the other place I buy em charges $29 per box of 20.

Not for plinking much, but when it's time to rock and roll, they'll get downrange in a big hurry!

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

#311 ·
Snagged a LNIB FNX-45 w/ three 15-round mags and Trijicon night sights this morning. :top:

Reactions: Nebraska12
#315 ·
Well it's in my truck after meeting with the seller this morning... My boss might be "concerned" if I brought it into the office to play with it, but I'm about to leave early :)

Reactions: PAcanis
#314 ·
I need a new EDC light.
I've got a Fenix something on my keychain and I love the size, but I just found out the other day (after carrying it for over a year :redface:) that it has different outputs. No wonder it seems like not enough light sometimes...
How stupid is a twist on light that you have to turn on and off to get to the highest setting? Very stupid.
The switch on your Zebralight seems like a better idea, but I'd like something that uses AAA for the smaller diameter.