Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? - Page 138

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

This is a discussion on Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just got in a couple of Para P14 mags for my Black Ops Recon....

Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2078
Like Tree2620Likes

Thread: Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

  1. #2056
    Member Array BIGSAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    313
    Just got in a couple of Para P14 mags for my Black Ops Recon.
    And the old man said, "We'll see..."

  2. #2057
    Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Colorado / Arizona
    Posts
    450
    Just received a nib Colt DS Agent The fit and finish is a little crude by todays standards but its a Colt and the exact one I wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-fullsizerender.jpg


  3. #2058
    VIP Member Array PAcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    13,130
    Oh man does that bring back memories.
    Nice score, Petro.
    drift likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

  5. #2059
    Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Colorado / Arizona
    Posts
    450
    The grip on the hammer is razor sharp yikes

  6. #2060
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Senior Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Coopersville
    Posts
    17,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroleum 1 View Post
    Just received a nib Colt DS Agent The fit and finish is a little crude by todays standards but its a Colt and the exact one I wanted.
    Very nice!

    I have one just like it, the reason they're a little rough around the edges is because they were made during Colt's four year long strike ('86-'90), management and scab labor were building them.

    (they also made an all steel version called the Commando)
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."



  7. #2061
    Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Colorado / Arizona
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Very nice!

    I have one just like it, the reason they're a little rough around the edges is because they were made during Colt's four year long strike ('86-'90), management and scab labor were building them.

    (they also made an all steel version called the Commando)
    BTW OD after you posted those Colt pics on that other thread I went looking for an Agent. I almost bought a nickel plated cobra but this Agent is very cool I can't wait get her to the range this week.
    OD* and SatCong like this.

  8. #2062
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Senior Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Coopersville
    Posts
    17,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroleum 1 View Post
    BTW OD after you posted those Colt pics on that other thread I went looking for an Agent. I almost bought a nickel plated cobra but this Agent is very cool I can't wait get her to the range this week.
    Well, now that you have the Agent, it seems like a good time to look into that nickel plated Cobra!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."



  9. #2063
    Member Array Petroleum 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Colorado / Arizona
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Well, now that you have the Agent, it seems like a good time to look into that nickel plated Cobra!
    This one came up for sale today. Kind of pricey though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?-img_3946.jpg

    OD* likes this.

  10. #2064
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Senior Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Coopersville
    Posts
    17,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroleum 1 View Post
    This one came up for sale today. Kind of pricey though.
    Yep, that would be out of my price range too!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."



  11. #2065
    Member Array Libertywheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    325
    Love the wheel gun Petro!
    Petroleum 1 likes this.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln

  12. #2066
    VIP Member Array Bad Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    8,107
    Came home from work to a nice surprise. The wife had secretly ordered me a Lee factory crimp die and a chamber gauge for 300 AAC....... Also was a QD sling mound for the keymod handguard on my 300 AAC pistol upper.
    HoustonB77, OD*, PAcanis and 2 others like this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

    And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
    Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
    Amen

  13. #2067
    VIP Member Array HoustonB77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    Came home from work to a nice surprise. The wife had secretly ordered me a Lee factory crimp die and a chamber gauge for 300 AAC....... Also was a QD sling mound for the keymod handguard on my 300 AAC pistol upper.
    Awesome! Sounds like somebody will be loading some today!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  14. #2068
    VIP Member Array Bad Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    8,107
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonB77 View Post
    Awesome! Sounds like somebody will be loading some today!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Nah, gotta work again. But this weekend I will be crimping about 200 rounds.
    OD*, HoustonB77 and SatCong like this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

    And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
    Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
    Amen

  15. #2069
    OD*
    OD* is offline
    Senior Moderator
    Array OD*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Coopersville
    Posts
    17,021
    Received the second Kramer MSP holster, this one is for the G19s. Tried it out hiking earlier in the week, was not disappointed, I REALLY wish I would have tried these sooner!
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

    "Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."



  16. #2070
    VIP Member Array PAcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    13,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bob View Post
    Came home from work to a nice surprise. The wife had secretly ordered me a Lee factory crimp die and a chamber gauge for 300 AAC....... Also was a QD sling mound for the keymod handguard on my 300 AAC pistol upper.
    Nice. I need to get a case ga. I can't believe I didn't order one when I got my dies and stuff. They seem to fit fine regardless, but I'd still like a ga.
    OD* and Bad Bob like this.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

redhawk wolff -super -gp100 45acp

Click on a term to search for related topics.