Defensive Carry banner

Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?

479K views 8K replies 676 participants last post by  demanic 
#1 ·
I did :yup:
The mailman brought me a 30 round magazine for my Beretta CX4, the pocket holster from Concealment Specialties for my Pug, the dry box for my EDC bag, which fits where I want it perfectly and two SS carding brushes from Brownells that were on B/O so long I had forgotten about them.

And later today my 1000 rnds of 147gr subsonic 9mm is due to arrive in the big brown truck.

:danceban:

Anybody else get anything good?

#267 ·
#269 ·
10 boxes of .45-70 LeverEvolution rounds for my new project gun, a Marlin Guide gun. I also got an Aimpoint PRO for it as well. Gonna be my walking gun here in MI for Still hunting Whitetail deer.

#272 ·
I did. This afternoon the mailman delivered my Galco Kingtuk IWB holster for my Glock 17. As soon as he drove away I took off my Shield setup and put it on. I like it. Its already pretty comfortable and I image that it will only get more so as I wear it. I am pleasantly surprised at how well this combination conceals.

#274 ·
I received some new magazines. Actual magazines...not magazines...well, the ones that....*sigh*

never mind....

I just got bills....

Reactions: jwilson904
#276 ·
I got my wife to look at a picture of a CZ75b Compact and she said, "Uh huh, that's nice..."

Score! That is the first step towards getting one on layaway and then reminding her that she had said she liked it when you showed it to her and you thought that meant it was OK.

That will work right?

#277 ·
My wife says that...it doesn't work. Well, it did once. Now when I show her pictures of guns I want, she doesn't say anything....she just stares.....with those beady little eyes....

I get chills....*shiver*

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: RScottie
#284 ·
Reloaded 200 rounds of 230gr for my 45, 100 rounds of 115gr for the wife's G19 & 100rds of 223 for my AR.
Gonna do the same tomorrow.
Family range day is Saturday.
That's always a good thing.

Sent via Tapatalk from somewhere in a distant bunker.

#289 ·
What is it that you didn't like about the CAP sights?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk