Feather Industries -RAV 9MM....

This is a discussion on Feather Industries -RAV 9MM.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I Own A "Feather AT-22" ( a .22 Carbine made by Feather ind.). I picked it up @ a Gun Show About 6 years ago..& ...

I Own A "Feather AT-22" ( a .22 Carbine made by Feather ind.). I picked it up @ a Gun Show About 6 years ago..& still love it to this day. Anyways, They had a 9mm Version im Still to this day interested in, But cannot find one for the life of me! I Have Been to several Gun Shows & asked around about one & people look at me crazy like it never existed.. I Know it does though. Does anyone out here know the performance of the firearm by experience? Or where to get one ? (besides the website which hasnt been updated in lord knows how long..) If youve never heard of one yourself, check out featherusa.com They only weigh approx 5 Lbs, & break down to carry in a suitcase! Very Nice Model, in my opinion. But if anyone knows the performance, Or where to get one in the Houston,TX area...Please write me back or Leave a reply . Thanks alot !!!

wow thats a nice lookin .22 you got me wanting to find one to look at now.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowp84 View Post
    I Own A "Feather AT-22" ( a .22 Carbine made by Feather ind.). I picked it up @ a Gun Show About 6 years ago..& still love it to this day. Anyways, They had a 9mm Version im Still to this day interested in, But cannot find one for the life of me! I Have Been to several Gun Shows & asked around about one & people look at me crazy like it never existed.. I Know it does though. Does anyone out here know the performance of the firearm by experience? Or where to get one ? (besides the website which hasnt been updated in lord knows how long..) If youve never heard of one yourself, check out featherusa.com They only weigh approx 5 Lbs, & break down to carry in a suitcase! Very Nice Model, in my opinion. But if anyone knows the performance, Or where to get one in the Houston,TX area...Please write me back or Leave a reply . Thanks alot !!!
    There is a dealer in Houston. You can go to this page and see all the dealers in Texas.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowp84 View Post
    I Own A "Feather AT-22" ( a .22 Carbine made by Feather ind.). I picked it up @ a Gun Show About 6 years ago..& still love it to this day. Anyways, They had a 9mm Version im Still to this day interested in, But cannot find one for the life of me!
    Hey if you're still in the market for an RAV9, let me know. I've had one since about 2003, great item but it needs to find a new owner. Full description w/pic(s) available upon request once an e-mail address is provided.

Maybe we can do some business?

Needless to say, ALL applicable state and Federal rules shall be strictly adhered to once we come to terms.

E-mail me so we can take any potential transaction off-list:

hipowershooter(at)comcast(dot)net

Well tickle me pink,kinda neat,but pricey.I got an AR7 I got for 70.00,I realise it isn't in the same class,and the stock itself is kinda heavy but still a great backpacking gun
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links