Defensive Carry banner

What would you buy with $100

4K views 73 replies 58 participants last post by  grouse 
#1 ·
I have come across about $100 cash that I can spend on whatever I want. Would like to get something firearm or SD related. What would you spend our on. New holster, new belt, night sights, extra mags, ________?

#6 ·
I have a good light. I'm just looking for all kinds of ideas. I have some of my own but I know there is wisdom here that will have ideas I've never thought of.

#15 ·
I have been OWB in this summer heat with my Fobus. Would be nice to have a good leather pancake holster for better concealment.

#53 ·
I think we hang out in some of the same forums...oh wait....:king:

I kind of found myself in the same situation yesterday. I had a couple hunnerd dollers burning a hole in my pocket and decided to tinker with the G23.

A set of TruGlo TFO's and the basic Pyramid trigger kit...and that money was sayonara.

#28 ·
Otis cleaning kit, a better range bag and/or electronic ear protection.

#34 ·
Too many options for a poll IMO.

Reactions: PAcanis
#33 ·
I'd put it towards a good store of ammo (if I felt I didn't have enough) and enjoy a little more peace of mind knowing I'm prob OK if things should suddenly go south.
My outlook has not been overly optimistic, of late.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.