Defensive Carry banner

my little pawnshop

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  LongLostBushman 
#1 ·
went in this morning and looked in the used holster box and found this little gem for $10

So I bought it :danceban:

See less See more
#7 ·
Is that one of those older style break away shoulder rigs? I thought I saw that in one of the photos you took. Ten bucks for a leather holster is a good deal in my book.

#12 ·
Is that one of those older style break away shoulder rigs? I thought I saw that in one of the photos you took. Ten bucks for a leather holster is a good deal in my book.
it's a belt holster with multiple slots, lets me wear it straight or canted, even crossdraw

#8 ·
Hay there Sub...been meaning to ask if that's a Welders hat you're sportin' in your avatar pic?

#16 ·
What, that old rusty thing?

Its,,, its ,,,,, USED!!!!!!

Send it to me and I will test fire it for you for a couple of years just to be sure its what you wanted.

Very Un-orthodox way to go about buying a firearm, but who am I to criticize another mans buying practices?

Reactions: subhuman
#17 ·
Lots of disgust on my part today :icon_mecker:, went by to pay some more on the S&W this morning and it wasn't there....we looked around and found it had been sold this week:blink: my receipt and down payment was still sitting on a work shelf where it had been set and forgotten last Saturday :blackeye: some days my luck sucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.