Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bathroom and Guns

6K views 71 replies 50 participants last post by  bmcgilvray 
#1 ·
How many of you either carry a gun with you into the bathroom in your home or keep one there? I have an old stainless Rossi .38 revolver I keep there. I mean after all it is the room you're most likely to be caught with your pants down.

#15 ·
I have James Bond type machine guns built in. Just have to push a button next to the toilet paper roll. If things get real bad I have an eject button located on the toilet tank that will flush any problem away.

Reactions: Old Man and Mini26
#17 ·
I know I'll probably catch crap from someone, but in the middle of the night and I have to go, well you know, I live dangerously by not taking my bedside gun 15 feet to the toilet. Yeah, I know the gremlin hiding under the bed will be between me and my gun, but I am willing to risk it all in the 60 seconds it takes me to dash to the toilet, sterilize my hands, and jump back in bed. I am weak and sloppy in my tactics. Otherwise, I am carrying if I am up and at home.

#30 ·
I know I'll probably catch crap from someone...I am willing to risk it all in the 60 seconds it takes me to dash to the toilet, sterilize my hands, and jump back in bed. /QUOTE]

Whew! Thanks for clarifying this.

I was really concerned that you might not sterilize your hands afterward and before jumping back into bed.

#22 ·
I always have a loaded gun with me when I go to the bathroom. In the middle of the night, however, my weapon will be 10 feet away in the GunVault next to the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.