Defensive Carry banner

CMP M-1 Carbine update.

454 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bear67 
#1 ·
Part of the email I received today. If you live close and want better hurry.

M1 Carbines will be released in our stores in Anniston, Alabama, and Port Clinton, Ohio, on Thursday, February 4. Since our mail orders sold out in one day, we thought it would be wise to notify our store customers that there will be less than 35 full M1 Carbines in each store. This is the extremely limited quantity referenced in our previous email. They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. No rifles will be held.
Civilian Marksmanship Program |

#2 ·
I got my order form in and to CMP on Monday. Monday night or Tuesday morning I got the same email that you did saying that all available M-1 carbines had been committed and there were 35 or so to be sold at the two CMP retail stores on Thursday. Still don't know if I made the cut in getting my order in, but I threw the dice and tried. I have several, but still need receivers made by Rockola and Saganaw. There was a variety of receivers in the ones being offered this week. Wish me luck, but I will still eat, breathe and go potty whether I get another M-1 or not. I just like handling and shooting the little boogers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.