It followed me home

This is a discussion on It followed me home within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I was at the local Gander Mtn to pick up a rifle that needed some work and they had a load of rifles out ...

Thread: It followed me home

It followed me home

So I was at the local Gander Mtn to pick up a rifle that needed some work and they had a load of rifles out marked for clearance. I wasn't interested in most of them but then they had a whole table of M44's and I have been itching to get one. It doesn't take much imagination to guess what happened next. ;)

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    YEAH that happened to me last week. Its cool when you get that stuff home. Pop in some Enemy at the gates and go at it.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Hate it when that happens.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    Everybody should have one.They are a hoot to shoot at dusk.

yeah and mine brought home 14 of its friends...

(cheaper by the case)

Where is the cheapest place to get ammo for the old Mosin's. I've been thinking about picking one up. My friend has the carbine and man that thing kicks like a mule, but it is cheap range fun.

Not sure if it's the "best" price but I just picked some of this up here:
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/H...ight_Ball.html
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

The M44's are great fun!!! the 91-30's are fun as well.
    What country is yours from? I have a Russian , Romanian and a Hungarian. If you really want to have a blast get a couple of friends or as many people you know that have them and shoot at dusk. They will put out fore foot fire balls and when your all lined up and shooting it's a blast.
    Here is a web site that will tell you everything there is about the Mosin Nagant rifles http://7.62x54r.net/
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

I think its Russian from the identification from 7.62x54r.net and if I remember the marking correctly its from Izhevsk. I'll have to wait till I get home from work to check.

Gander had some 91/30's but they looked too long to fit in the trunk of my car, but maybe next time. ;)

Links