Political survey from RNC

This is a discussion on Political survey from RNC within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Received the "survey" a few days ago. Somehow I doubt they pay any attention to the answers, and skip right to the bottom where donations ...

Thread: Political survey from RNC

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Received the "survey" a few days ago. Somehow I doubt they pay any attention to the answers, and skip right to the bottom where donations are solicited. FWIW, I took a big black marker and wrote "NO $$ FOR YOU UNTIL YOU EMBRACE THE 2ND AMENDMENT" through the donation information. I try to do this every time I get one of these, but I was particularly incensed this year because gun rights wasn't even mentioned among the "do we need to get back to our conservative base" set of questions.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Good strategy

I have read that Republican donations are currently way down because of voter anger over the Senate immigration bill that Bush and some Republican senators are pushing. I have also noticed that Republican support for the Second Amendment is often weak. I would not give them money either unless they get some spine on these issues.

I too, have been using a black marker on 'Republican mail outs'...I have printed, "No more money until you close the border!"

What a situation, I don't trust the Dems (in general), and I am terribly disappointed with the Pubs...I greatly fear that we are in 'deep kimchee' as a nation...

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Yep, who ever gets elected (Senate, Congress and Pres) in '08. We gun owners are going to get shafted royally for the next 4-8 years.

Ah well, not like us gun owners will do anything about it.
    Voting, emails and "speaking the truth" just doesn't get the job done when corporations control our government.

Sometimes I think Americans (not all) are just too stupid for their own good.
    Primary Carry Gun: Sig Sauer 229~R (.40cal w/ Golden Saber JHP's)

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    I saw on a NBC poll that something like 80% of America is angry at the government right now and that doesn't just include the Republican administration but the Democrats in control of Congress as well. The were harping on the fact that America has never been this angry before with Washington........

All I know is that we need some real leadership right now. We should have cloned Ronald Reagan when we had the chance.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Senior Moderator
    I really miss Reagan, small goverment and responible spending too. I didn't leave the republican party it left me.

Here is a link of a shirt I bought for my Father, my son and myself.

I'll try to post some picks of the three of us wearing them when we are all together.
    Last edited by pgrass101; June 22nd, 2007 at 01:45 PM.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I saw on a NBC poll that something like 80% of America is angry at the government right now and that doesn't just include the Republican administration but the Democrats in control of Congress as well. The were harping on the fact that America has never been this angry before with Washington........

All I know is that we need some real leadership right now. We should have cloned Ronald Reagan when we had the chance.

I agree, I liked Reagan also. But he did support a weapons ban and one time, correct?

But even if Reagan came back from the grave, he wouldn't win.

Face it, even REAL conservative Republicans have gotten more "liberal" in the last 20 years.
    Primary Carry Gun: Sig Sauer 229~R (.40cal w/ Golden Saber JHP's)

Sponsored Links