AK-47

AK-47

This is a discussion on AK-47 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Has anyone ordered from Altantic Firearms? Pros &Cons. Looking for another Home security device. Have AR-15 already need AK. Why? Just because. Thanks for any ...

Thread: AK-47

AK-47

Has anyone ordered from Altantic Firearms? Pros &Cons. Looking for another Home security device. Have AR-15 already need AK. Why? Just because.
    Thanks for any Info
    Tombstone

I have ordered a nice Polish underfolder from atlantic firearms. Well, my FFL ordered it for me once I picked out. No problems on ordering. And the AK is a nice gun.

They carry good AK's, Lancasters, and some Saiga conversions, and if you have a problem with any of them they will fix the problem...

Which ones in particular were you looking at?

IIRC Red-Stick does some of the Saiga conversions...

You could also contact Will at Red-Stick, aka Red Jacket firearms... if you get something from Will, Tell him I sent you!

I didn't order from Atlantic...they are pretty much a middle-man for the firearms they carry. I did, however, order an AK directly from Lancaster Consulting and it is awesome!

Mike and Steven over at Lancaster are super nice guys...very friendly, professional and patient...and they did not try to sell me "the most expensive model."

After I bought the AK, I was going to buy some extras from Mike and Steven...a sling, front sight adjustment tool, etc....and instead of charging me they just threw them in the box! How great was that!

And....having the bolt/charging handle polished is an extra charge....but they did it for free. And...after talking with Mike, he informed me that very shortly (maybe they already started), they are going to be sending out all of their AKs with the polished hardware.

Lastly...at less than $500 ($499 to be exact) and with a lifetime warranty....their rifles and customer service are very difficult to beat. Oh...I almost forgot...Vector does not have chrome lined barrels in their AKs....but ALL lancasters do.

Just FYI.

--Dan

Links