Defensive Carry banner

My P2000SK is a good piggie...

768 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  aznav 
#1 ·
She ate everything I gave her with zero malfunctions...

Included the following rounds:

Speer Lawman 124gr 150rds
Blazer 115gr 100rds
Speer Gold Dot 124g +P 40rds
Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel 124gr +P 20rds
And some cheap Russian Silver Bear 115gr 50rds (it wasn't as dirty/smokey as I thought it would be)

Actually, there was a guy a couple lanes over who asked what I was shooting. I'm more than happy to share my stuff with nice folks. So, I showed him and offered to let him run a few mags through her.

He was shooting some tiny cheap thing like a Kel Tec 9mm. He offered me some Remington Golden Saber rounds and I gave him some GD rounds.

Handed him my HK P2000SK and he handed me his little Kel Tec which I didn't want. LOL. But didn't want to be rude so I took the gun and mag.

DEAR GOD, I had no idea how much recoil there could be transfered shooting +P in a tiny cheap gun!

It was a horror after just 1 magazine of 7 rounds. One of my shots went within 6 inches of my point of aim inside 10 feet to the target.

I tossed the guy a few of my Shoot N See targets to stick to the blue man target he had. He was a good shot with the 2000SK. I suspect most folks would be.

He really liked it and commented how he liked it more and shot it better than his G17.

He left and I was thrilled to have my HK back.

I really need to work more on that 1st double action shot.

Other than that, she's sweet as could be! Over 500rds so far and zero malfunctions. Guess she deserves a nice cleaning at this point. Love my HK. :35::smile:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.