Now cheerfully accepting donations . . .

This is a discussion on Now cheerfully accepting donations . . . within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Got a chance to shoot a XD in .45 acp today, and now I MUST have one, so ...........anyone that would like to contribute to ...

Thread: Now cheerfully accepting donations . . .

Got a chance to shoot a XD in .45 acp today, and now I MUST have one, so ...........anyone that would like to contribute to my "GetaXDsoon" fund just send me a pm and I will send you my mailing address. I promise to send all donors an autographed picture of me and "our" new gun.

Seriously, is there anyone that doesn't love these little sob's? Great shooter, feels like it grew in my hand, very natural feel.
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

I certainly love my XD-45 Tactical! Goes great with my XD-9 bi-tone service model! I have my own "GetaXDsoon" fund going; gotta get a XD-45 compact! BTW, from a 20 year USN vet to a Corps Vet --- Semper Fi!
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Have had my XD9sc about 3 months now and love it! Great little popper! I am seriously thinking of an XD45compact as my next pistola.

So far I think they are pretty tough and reliable guns! I was impressed from the moment the 1st rounds that went down range.

And the XS Big Dot Tritiums was truly a worthy addition on the 9mm so definitely will be on the 45 when I get one.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by CorpsVet View Post
    Got a chance to shoot a XD in .45 acp today, and now I MUST have one, so ...Seriously, is there anyone that doesn't love these little sob's? Great shooter, feels like it grew in my hand, very natural feel.
    Actually, I loved it compared to a Glock until I picked up an S&W M&P .

JMO.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Check is in the mail...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks to whoever corrected my typo in the thread title. I noticed it but couldn't figure out how to edit it.
    If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will sit in a boat and drink beer.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpsVet View Post
    Thanks to whoever corrected my typo in the thread title. I noticed it but couldn't figure out how to edit it.
    If the edit button is still showing...hit 'Edit', then go to 'Go Advanced' and you can also edit the title...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanx, nice to know

My friendly local gun shop has 6 months no interest so I get to have fun with my XD45 compact while I pay it off.
    Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

Just PM'd you a check too.........

Maverick, I am in Oklahoma too. Can you PM me the name and location of Your friendly local gun shop? I surely would like to give them my business!

smo
    I have had my XD9SC for nearly a year now, and it is my everyday carry firearm.

I also have an XD45 ACP, 4" service model. I love them both, they shoot beautifully, never have had a single failure of any type, and they do fit nicely in the hand.

I always thought I would be a Glock man before I was old enough to get my permit, but after holding them both, I just couldn't let go of the XD.

Don't let this start a war, as I said, I thought I would get a Glock originally - they are both fine firearms and you really can't go wrong with either.

I'd donate but it would cut into my "gonna get something, not sure what yet" fund. I can give you a big

Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Links