i realy like my s&w .40 ve

This is a discussion on i realy like my s&w .40 ve within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i now have 500 + rounds though this thing now and it has broken in well i realy like this gun.it's accurite ,points well and ...

Thread: i realy like my s&w .40 ve

i realy like my s&w .40 ve

i now have 500 + rounds though this thing now and it has broken in well i realy like this gun.it's accurite ,points well and fits my hand great. for all the bad stuff i have heard about this pistol i have not found it justified in 500+rounds it has not jamd once i found it like's heaver bullets 180 grain. for the price i dont think i could have done better.
    Attached Images
    "who are the milita ?they consist now of the whole people ,except a few public officers ."george mason ,virgina ratification covention, june 16,1778

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    You are lucky because you got a good one! I had such good luck with the 9mm I decided, I wanted another sigma in 40 cal but it
    was not to be as this pistol wasa dud! Pull the trigger and click,
    clear the round try again and click, after three magazines of this
    it's time to make a trade which I did.Sigma went back to the factory
    for repairs and was later traded.When you get a good one they are a great buy.If you shoot them enough the trigger gets better at least
    that's were my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stetson View Post
    You are lucky because you got a good one! I had such good luck with the 9mm I decided, I wanted another sigma in 40 cal but it
    was not to be as this pistol wasa dud! Pull the trigger and click,
    clear the round try again and click, after three magazines of this
    it's time to make a trade which I did.Sigma went back to the factory
    for repairs and was later traded.When you get a good one they are a great buy.If you shoot them enough the trigger gets better at least
    that's were my findings.
    what ammo were you shooting ?could have been bad ammo hardprimers?
    "who are the milita ?they consist now of the whole people ,except a few public officers ."george mason ,virgina ratification covention, june 16,1778

Links