More disinformation from CNN Front-Page - Page 2

More disinformation from CNN Front-Page

This is a discussion on More disinformation from CNN Front-Page within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I read this earlier this afternoon. All I could do was shake my head. I sincerly hope that most people do not take that garbage ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More disinformation from CNN Front-Page

I read this earlier this afternoon. All I could do was shake my head. I sincerly hope that most people do not take that garbage as factual or representative of what really happens out on the streets.
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Same old story as Thompsons in 20's Chicago. Cops outgunned. Funny how there was no "assault weapon" crime until they were banned, then un-banned, with a little Hollywood thrown in. Nothing like telling somebody they can't have something to make them want it.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I find the complete lack of logic on the part of the Brady bunch and the news media frustrating at best and infuriating at worst.

They are convinced that outlawing the purchase of semiautomatic firearms by the law-abiding will somehow take these weapons out of the hands of the criminal.

These morons donít realize that membership in the Confederation of Certified Criminals is based exclusively on oneís complete contempt for all laws, including but not limited to, laws governing the ownership and use of firearms and concealed carry.

So what seems obvious to us, that outlawing guns means only criminals will be armed, somehow eludes them.

Or perhaps they know this but have other motives with regard to firearms ownership.
    One of the fundamental truths of the universe is that there isn't anything that cannot be improved with the addition of pirates, ninjas, strippers, midgets or monkeys.

"A car door is not cover. In fact a car is not cover. Cement is." - military contractor in Iraq 2004

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    That's nothing. In the south Florida Sun-Sentinel just the other day, they ran an article from the Washington Post (what else?) with the headline, "U.S. Guns Are Behind Mexico Cartel Killings."

You know, as if the GUNS are the masterminds behind the crimes.

The article did not disappoint: it even had mention of "cop-killer bullets"!

the Brady organization supports police officers arming themselves with high-powered weapons "to protect themselves and their communities," he said.

does anyone else find this hysreical?

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    the Brady organization supports police officers arming themselves with high-powered weapons "to protect themselves and their communities," he said.

does anyone else find this hysreical?
    no more so than any of the other hypocrisy they spew

but yes, to anyone with a shred of logic, that's hilarious.
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links