Lima on YouTube?

Lima on YouTube?

This is a discussion on Lima on YouTube? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; was looking at gun stuff on youtube and found her. very nicely done videos. should check them out. and she DEF knows what she is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lima on YouTube?

was looking at gun stuff on youtube and found her. very nicely done videos. should check them out. and she DEF knows what she is talking about. now i know who i REALLY need to talk to when i need info

Administrator
    Find her again and post a link.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I think they are all on her web site. Just enter, then scroll down to watch a video.

Lima's Web Site
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

well I have asked her previously if that is her and she said no
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

VIP Member
    If you follow the link on her site you are taken to a youtube page with 7 videos on it. Her profile hasn't been updated there since it shows her still living in Pennsylvania, but some of the videos must have been made after their move to Virginia.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Checked the website. I really liked the layout. The picture of her with the hubby is very CUTE! (note: I don't say "cute" much)

Administrator
    lima is THE most popular 1911 Gun Guru on YouTube.
    Absolutely watch her Videos. They are a must see.
    Even if you already know how to field strip your firearms you must watch her Vids anyway just to see why she is such a great gunner and a top DC moderator.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

yep. i love limas videos

Very Cool Lima! I haven't seen them all yet, but now I know where to go, I'll watch them and keep an eye out for more to come from ya!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Duisburg View Post
    well I have asked her previously if that is her and she said no
    It's her.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar
    Like the web site

Senior Moderator
    Thanks guys. Yep, it's me. Duisburg, sorry if I confused you. When you asked me I might have been thinking you were referring to something else.

Yeah, I have them linked on my site as well which you can find in my signature. I update my site more than I do my YouTube page but you're right, dr_cmg, I have made some videos since my move I just haven't updated my page.

When I get more bandwidth for my site I'll be moving the videos to it but for now it makes my site CRAWL and so I post them on YouTube and reference them. It's all a process, you know.

QK, you better stop talking me up so much, I'm going to get nervous.

Administrator

lima - Just my opinion on this but, what I think many newer 1911 owners need is a good 1911 complete disassembly video.
    I realize that it would be a really complex Vid to make and would really require some careful camera work and some decent close-up and editing skills - since there is usually some serious maneuvering and modestly goofy handwork involved.
    Especially on getting the sear/disconnect in position.
    It would really be a big help to a ton of people & not just our DC forum members.
    There already is one on YouTube but, it is Terrible with a capitol "T" - I hate to even recommend it to anybody.

Many 1911 owners could EASILY completely take apart their 1911 but, the problem is that the process is difficult to explain in a written "step by step" (or with still pictures) where 1911 owners can't quite "get it" by reading it but, could get it by seeing it in a vid that they could play over again a few times.
    It might be a great "on again off again" winter-time project for you that sure would benefit lots of people.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    lima - Just my opinion on this but, what I think many newer 1911 owners need is a good 1911 complete disassembly video.
    I realize that it would be a really complex Vid to make and would really require some careful camera work and some decent close-up and editing skills - since there is usually some serious maneuvering and modestly goofy handwork involved.
    Especially on getting the sear/disconnect in position.
    It would really be a big help to a ton of people & not just our DC forum members.
    There already is one on YouTube but, it is Terrible with a capitol "T" - I hate to even recommend it to anybody.

Many 1911 owners could EASILY completely take apart their 1911 but, the problem is that the process is difficult to explain in a written "step by step" (or with still pictures) where 1911 owners can't quite "get it" by reading it but, could get it by seeing it in a vid that they could play over again a few times.
    It might be a great "on again off again" winter-time project for you that sure would benefit lots of people.
    Haha. I wouldn't mind doing a complete 1911 disassembly video but the problem is that I don't have a video camera.

I use the built-in iSight on my Mac for my videos. It works great for just showing me but to do something that involved I would actually need a real camera with a zoom. As it is, when I do any disassembly videos I have to do it backwards and use my screen as my mirror so I can see what I'm doing.
    I have a tri-pod and editing the video isn't a problem. I just need the camera.

If we weren't already asking for a safe for Christmas I'd be asking for a video camera.

Lima, you and JD should look at http://www.refurbdepot.com/ for electronics. I bought a video camera last year for the birth of my son and I have had 0 problems with it. Plus when I hook it up to my IMac it is recognized and IMovie opens right up. With a mac vidoe editing is a snap. Do your research and then buy refurb, you will save a bundle. FYI.. you still get a factory warrenty with most stuff.
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links