Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w?

This is a discussion on Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; For you CZ owners, does the CZ 2075 Rami 9mm have a manual safety and decocker? And what is the difference between the 2075 Rami ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w?

Ron
    For you CZ owners, does the CZ 2075 Rami 9mm have a manual safety and decocker? And what is the difference between the 2075 Rami and 2075 Rami P?

Thanks.

Ron
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

2. Remove Ads

6000' above sea level - Albuquerque NM USA
    Ron, it's on the other side! The side that's face-down on the chaise lounge in that last photo. The clip is under my belt in the photo of me wearing it.

The 2075 has no decocker but has a single-sided cocked-and-locked safety. The -P variant is a polymer-framed gun with a slightly wider slide.
    Shot-placement is king. Adequate penetration is queen. Everything else is angels dancing on the heads of pins.

DC Founder
    I have heard nothing but good things about the RAMI and have been looking at them for quite some time.....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    Ron, it's on the other side! The side that's face-down on the chaise lounge in that last photo. The clip is under my belt in the photo of me wearing it.

The 2075 has no decocker but has a single-sided cocked-and-locked safety. The -P variant is a polymer-framed gun with a slightly wider slide.
    Thanks, Eric. I was, of course, asking about the photo of the Mika on your hip. Is that how you usually wear it, with the clip under your belt clipped to your pants, rather then clipped to your belt?

Ron
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Yes. Why would I clip it to the belt, overextending the clip? I've been carrying IWB with clip-on rigs for over two decades, and have never found this necessary or desireable, and none of the instructors I've trained with have either.

The Mika rig uses a very strong clip - unlike many IWBs which may come out of your pant on the draw, the Mika rig requires a fight every evening to get the clip to let go of the pant.
    Shot-placement is king. Adequate penetration is queen. Everything else is angels dancing on the heads of pins.

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    Yes. Why would I clip it to the belt, overextending the clip? I've been carrying IWB with clip-on rigs for over two decades, and have never found this necessary or desireable, and none of the instructors I've trained with have either.

The Mika rig uses a very strong clip - unlike many IWBs which may come out of your pant on the draw, the Mika rig requires a fight every evening to get the clip to let go of the pant.
    Well, I learn something new almost every time I get on this Forum. I don't know why, but just assumed that cliping to the belt was the way to wear a clip on holster. And, I was wondering why it was such a struggle to get the holster unclipped. Thanks for the response.

Ron

J. R. R. Tolkien

Hi Ron,

Mika holsters utilize a really strong clip - so they're very difficult to remove. This is good - they don't come off inadvertently!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links