Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w?

This is a discussion on Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is probably going to be my new Concealed Carry. Anyone have any opinions on this gun? Anyone have any experience with one of these? ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz-usa Cz 2075 Rami .40s&w?

This is probably going to be my new Concealed Carry. Anyone have any opinions on this gun? Anyone have any experience with one of these?
    Anyone know if holsters are readily available for one?
    Attached Images

I've fondled one at a gun shop and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

I do believe Ugly Bald Guy makes holsters for the RAMI ... its not on his list but I could SWEAR I saw someone post on one of these forums that they got one from him.

A quick google search turned up this http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCH...pic.php?t=4398 ... so apparently he does a RAMI holster.
    Last edited by Zundfolge; December 12th, 2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: went a searchin' ... came back with answer

I have one in 9mm and I love it. Got a holster from UBG I have noticed that it isn't on his list of firearms anymore. Might just be an oversight so email if you get one. I love both the weapon and the holster.

My RAMI

UBG Holster
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

6000' above sea level - Albuquerque NM USA
    I got a 9mm version for $260 in 95% condition - it's a great gun. I carry it IWB in a Robert Mika holster and in the pocket in a DeSantis Nemesis.
    Shot-placement is king. Adequate penetration is queen. Everything else is angels dancing on the heads of pins.

I'd say it's a good idea.

Excellent, thanks everyone. I am trying to decide between the CZ, Colt defender or a Sig 239 as my new cc gun.

Here's my 9, and pics of the Mika . . .

A great holster, custom-made for under $25. http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/
    Shot-placement is king. Adequate penetration is queen. Everything else is angels dancing on the heads of pins.

Just an FYI there have been some problems with the .40 version of the RAMI (from the research that I have done) but they seem to have been resolved. i would NOT hesitate to buy the 9mm version. (I have a CZ75C that I LOVE)

WOW Erich, love those pics. I really like the CZ. Vernonator, I read about a few .40 problems as well. Everything I have read says that CZ was more than helpful in correcting these problems with the individual owners and that the problems seem to have been fixed. I prefer a .40, but I may just have to go with the 9mm version. A few people are trying to convince me to go for a Sig 239 instead. I am gonna go to the shop this weekend to see whats in stock.

I have a .40 and love it. The only problems I've had was some stove pipes however I was limp wristing it on purpose in order to practice clearing one. It's small compact and packs a punch.
    <Yep that's really me rounding up a herd

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    WOW Erich, love those pics. I really like the CZ. Vernonator, I read about a few .40 problems as well. Everything I have read says that CZ was more than helpful in correcting these problems with the individual owners and that the problems seem to have been fixed. I prefer a .40, but I may just have to go with the 9mm version. A few people are trying to convince me to go for a Sig 239 instead. I am gonna go to the shop this weekend to see whats in stock.
    I agree, everything I saw said the .40 problems have been addressed. The only reason I would not get a .40 now is I am trying to keep my number of calibers to a min - I have 9mm and .45 ACP in carry guns and want to keep it that way. I have been lusting after a RAMI for a while, but am saving up to do an AR build so.....I.....must....resist.....urge.......

I would do the RAMI at $480 vs the SIG 239 at $696 any day (Buds Prices). Use the extra $200 on mags, leather and ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by vernonator; December 14th, 2007 at 09:54 AM.

VIP Member
    I have a 40 cal RAMI and love it, it is my summer carry gun. Winter I switch to my CZ75 P-06, also 40 cal. Holsters easy to come by, I carry mine in a Galco DC286, new number is the UDC286, most any holster that will fit the glock 26 will hold the RAMI.

Thanks for the compliment, Jay.

On a side note, there's a guy on Gunbroker with 9mm Polymer RAMIs for $350
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...?Item=87058146

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    Here's my 9, and pics of the Mika . . .

A great holster, custom-made for under $25. http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/
    Erich,

On the pic of the mika IWB, where is the clip? I didn't see it in the picture. Did I just miss it? I have the same holster and wear the clip over my belt.

Thanks.

Ron
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links