Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy) - Page 8

Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy)

This is a discussion on Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by tseabourn I have one just like it. I'd love to get my hands on one of the Norinco clones that was banned ...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy)

JD [OP]
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tseabourn View Post
    I have one just like it. I'd love to get my hands on one of the Norinco clones that was banned a few years ago.
    I didn't know the Norcs were banned, I just saw one the other day...

Stand by for a PM.

Distinguished Member Array Chuck R.'s Avatar
    Here's a not so great picture of my favorite:

It's a Ballard reproduction of a WIN 1885 Low Wall "Special Sporting" with double set triggers, 30" Douglass air guaged barrel, presentation grade walnut and hand checkering. It has a MVA Scheutzen Soule rear sight, and a MVA "Winchester front. I had it built to match my silhouette rifle.

Chuck
    homo homini lupus est

VIP Member

GSG-5 SD

Sig 522 which my son has laid claim to. Perfect trainer for my 556 rifle. Yes I know his finger was in the trigger guard and we have talked about that, will be showing him more when I get home.

Neat little rifle I found over here. It is a select fire East German AK-22. Shoots like a dream.

This was a hundred and something rounds from offhand, sitting, kneeling and rollover prone at 25 yards.

These are the final two groups shot at 25 from the bench. I think it is 7 rounds in the right group added some Kentucky windage and fired the three on the left. Everything with standard AK iron sights.

Cant find a pic of my Kimber conversion for my 1911 but it should be a blast to shoot.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Ruger 10/22 w/cheap scope.

Only rimfire I have so far.
    Attached Images

Just added this Friday morning:

A brand new, unfired GSG-5SD. Well, it was until I got my hands on it anyways. I put about 220 rounds (10 magazines worth) of cheap Federal 550 bulk pack through it Saturday morning and had no problems whatsoever. I can't wait until I can get a drum (at least 1) and a few more magazines for it. These little plinkers are so much fun to have around.

So now my heart is set on adding a Sig 522 at some point as well, but it'll have to wait until I can get a good holographic site and a good flashlight for my Cx4. I had originally planned on getting those first, but I just couldn't pass this up when I saw it in my LGS.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

60s Remington Fieldmaster Pump 22

I just picked this up today. An early 60s Remington Fieldmaster Pump 22, virtually identical to the one I had growing up and loved so much. I've been kicking myself for 20 years for selling it and vowed to buy another one day. And here it is, this one is in near MINT condition and I got it for half of what I've been pricing them at for the last several years (and almost 4 times what I paid for my original one many moons ago). Haven't got to shoot it yet, but I'm sure it will fit like an old trusty pair of gloves. Shoots 22 short, long, and long rifle. As a kid, I shot a lot of shorts because you could load it up and shoot for what seemed like an eternity. I just can't wait to get it out and have a ton of fun on the cheaps.
    Attached Images
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I just picked this up today. An early 60s Remington Fieldmaster Pump 22, virtually identical to the one I had growing up and loved so much. I've been kicking myself for 20 years for selling it and vowed to buy another one day. And here it is, this one is in near MINT condition and I got it for half of what I've been pricing them at for the last several years (and almost 4 times what I paid for my original one many moons ago). Haven't got to shoot it yet, but I'm sure it will fit like an old trusty pair of gloves. Shoots 22 short, long, and long rifle. As a kid, I shot a lot of shorts because you could load it up and shoot for what seemed like an eternity. I just can't wait to get it out and have a ton of fun on the cheaps.
    Very nice gun there sir. I snapped up a Remy like that in near new condition from the early 50's at our shop just a few months ago. The 22 shorts are great for ariel shooting, which this gun excels in

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    Winchester 490, My first gun bought when I was 18, still shoots great

Correction on Age of Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I just looked up the barrel code and my Remington Fieldmaster model 121 pump 22 was made in July 1948. Seems like the sales rep was off a few years. I suspected something was up when I researched it a little and this model was made from 1936 to 1954. Couldn't be a 60s model.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Mod 648 22 Mag

I hope to add a match set of .357, .41 and .44 someday.

I haven't shot it in a long time, not since I started wearing reading glasses. I put the glasses on to see the sights and I couldn't see the target! My Daddy always said, "getting old ain't for sissies" and he was right...
    Attached Images

Colt new frontier 22 long 22 mag that was my grandfathers
    Attached Images
    bmcgilvray likes this.

JD [OP]
    Administrator
    Kimber Rimfire Conversion .22LR on Les Baer frame & Advantage Arms .22 Kit for Glock 20&21.

9014.jpgI've got a Charger plus a 1022 long gun. Looking to get another 22 pistol because I sold my S&W. I'm going to check out this Badlander 22LR see what kind of deal I can get from my Gun store, Anybody have one of these suppressed 22's ?
    Attached Images

My new Plinker just got it today will be adding holographic sight this weekend !!
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links