Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy) - Page 8

Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy)

This is a discussion on Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My new toy. The first .22lr I've ever owned, though most definitely not the first one I've ever shot. I don't really know if I ...

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Rimfire Pics, Lets See the Plinkers!(Pic Heavy)

My new toy. The first .22lr I've ever owned, though most definitely not the first one I've ever shot. I don't really know if I can say it's mine or not, as I bought it for my daughter, but I'll be the one breaking it in for her until she's older.

I took this pic a little while after I littered the back deck with around 200 shell casings. I'm happy with it so far.
    babarock likes this.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Marlin .22 (my squirrel gun)

Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    Here's my Ruger 10/22? This was from August/September of 09' sometime.

Here's a video of me at the range with it!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1084208397645

My new plinker. Saves me on ammo since my p11 gets expensive to fire as much as I want to. Already put 500 or so rounds through it since the gunshow on Saturday :D Put a cheap red dot on it and sighted it for about 75 foot.

Pretty much the same as Sabotage70 except with the cheaper barrel on it.
    Attached Images
    $cris@caferacer>wakeup.sh
    sudo apt-get install caffeine
    Password:
    Unpacking...
    Caffeine installed correctly
    $cris@caferacer>startday.sh

Love that little rifle...

I have one just like it. I'd love to get my hands on one of the Norinco clones that was banned a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    My latest addition, 1960's vintage Belgian Browning SA-22 take-down auto in 22LR.

Last edited by JD; March 18th, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
    Don't do stupid things, don't go to stupid places, don't hang out with stupid people...

JD [OP]
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by tseabourn View Post
    I have one just like it. I'd love to get my hands on one of the Norinco clones that was banned a few years ago.
    I didn't know the Norcs were banned, I just saw one the other day...

Stand by for a PM.

Here's a not so great picture of my favorite:

It's a Ballard reproduction of a WIN 1885 Low Wall "Special Sporting" with double set triggers, 30" Douglass air guaged barrel, presentation grade walnut and hand checkering. It has a MVA Scheutzen Soule rear sight, and a MVA "Winchester front. I had it built to match my silhouette rifle.

Chuck
    bmcgilvray and HotGuns like this.
    homo homini lupus est

VIP Member

GSG-5 SD

Sig 522 which my son has laid claim to. Perfect trainer for my 556 rifle. Yes I know his finger was in the trigger guard and we have talked about that, will be showing him more when I get home.

Neat little rifle I found over here. It is a select fire East German AK-22. Shoots like a dream.

This was a hundred and something rounds from offhand, sitting, kneeling and rollover prone at 25 yards.

These are the final two groups shot at 25 from the bench. I think it is 7 rounds in the right group added some Kentucky windage and fired the three on the left. Everything with standard AK iron sights.

Cant find a pic of my Kimber conversion for my 1911 but it should be a blast to shoot.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    Naked SP22 M3

Wearing a Walther NanoPoint

Some of the others

I've got a few 22's. Here's the rifles.

1984 Ruger 77/22, 2006 Ruger 10/22 WWS, 1977 Ruger 10/22 DL, 1997 Ruger 10/22 DSP, 1995 Ruger 10/22 DSP, 1995 Ruger 10/22 Laminate stock, Remington 597, Stevens 46, 1982 Marlin 39A

I don't have the 597 anymore. I decided the plastic stock just didn't fit in with the rest, so it was expendable. Good gun though.

Ithaca 49 Single Shot. (The magazine tube is fake.) I wanted one of these when I was a kid and never got it. Found this one a couple of years ago.
    For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

And the handguns.

Smith & Wesson Model 17, Ruger Bearcat, Bersa Firestorm 22, Dan Wesson 22, Ruger Single-Six 50th anniversary, Ruger MK II, NRA endowment model, Ruger MK III, 22/45. (The 22/45 has been traded off.)

1958 Ruger-Single Six "three screws". The top one has been converted to the transfer bar system, the bottom one is in original condition.

1967 Colt Frontier Scout convertable 22LR/22 Mag.
    For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16 (NKJV)

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Ruger 10/22 w/cheap scope.

Only rimfire I have so far.
    Attached Images

Just added this Friday morning:

A brand new, unfired GSG-5SD. Well, it was until I got my hands on it anyways. I put about 220 rounds (10 magazines worth) of cheap Federal 550 bulk pack through it Saturday morning and had no problems whatsoever. I can't wait until I can get a drum (at least 1) and a few more magazines for it. These little plinkers are so much fun to have around.

So now my heart is set on adding a Sig 522 at some point as well, but it'll have to wait until I can get a good holographic site and a good flashlight for my Cx4. I had originally planned on getting those first, but I just couldn't pass this up when I saw it in my LGS.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

60s Remington Fieldmaster Pump 22

I just picked this up today. An early 60s Remington Fieldmaster Pump 22, virtually identical to the one I had growing up and loved so much. I've been kicking myself for 20 years for selling it and vowed to buy another one day. And here it is, this one is in near MINT condition and I got it for half of what I've been pricing them at for the last several years (and almost 4 times what I paid for my original one many moons ago). Haven't got to shoot it yet, but I'm sure it will fit like an old trusty pair of gloves. Shoots 22 short, long, and long rifle. As a kid, I shot a lot of shorts because you could load it up and shoot for what seemed like an eternity. I just can't wait to get it out and have a ton of fun on the cheaps.
    Attached Images
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Links