BB guns...Christmas...first

This is a discussion on BB guns...Christmas...first within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by SIXTO . I still have and use the Sheridan almost 20 yrs later. My first was a 'Red Rider' I believe, next ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB guns...Christmas...first

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    . I still have and use the Sheridan almost 20 yrs later.
    My first was a 'Red Rider' I believe, next was a Daisy, and then a Sheridan, and then a Benjerman.
    I put an old Redfield scope taken off my old deer rifle on the .177 back in '88 or '89 for "long range" shots at squirrles and rabbits. It's still dead on and so much fun to shoot nearly 20 yrs. later.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

Lead Moderator
    Crosman 2100. next was a semi crosman CO2 pistol. Finally I got a python look alike.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    Crosman 2100. next was a semi crosman CO2 pistol. Finally I got a python look alike.
    I still want that python look a like. Since we talked about it last time, I've seen it a few times at walmart, but I just havent picked it up yet.
    I guess I was thinking Santa might bring it, but he figured the 391 was enough for now.

Maybe I'll make a trip to walmart this afternoon.
    "Just blame Sixto"

The only air guns I have now are Crossman 1008 repeaters, I have two.
    They look like S&W 1006. They are .177 pellet pistols, 8 shot, and get about 20 shots per air cartrige. They serve to shoot Rats, which I now have a lot less then I had before. They arn't much good beyond 25 yds. I have been thinking of getting some sort of air rifle. The area has had a population explosion and is no longer safe to shoot .22 rifle. There are houses in all directions within a mile. I have trees on 2 sides but that is no guarentee that a bullet won't pass through them.

Daisy Powerline 990. It had a big place to fill up with BBs, or you could load individual pellets. It would switch back and forth between pump and CO2. It was great! I had to save up my own money and order it myself...I think I was probably 8 or 9. I shot myself in the finger with it point blank with about 20 pumps...ouch! I also used to load multiple BBs in it - shotgun! I got a red dot sight for it....kinda sucked. My brother got one just like mine and put a scope on his - that thing was sweet. Then one day I decided to go all out and completely fill the barrel with BBs after pumping it up about a jillion times. The entire barrel with front sight attached landed about 2 feet in front of me. That was the end of that gun. I'd say it lasted at least 5 years though.

Then just this year I got a Crosman Quest 1000 pellet rifle. This thing kills! Less than a hundred bucks and came with a scope. Great deal...

Austin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links