Online purchase?

This is a discussion on Online purchase? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a friend who is looking to purchase a firearm online. He is overseas with the military and wants t purchase one online and ...

Thread: Online purchase?

Online purchase?

I have a friend who is looking to purchase a firearm online. He is overseas with the military and wants t purchase one online and have it delivered to his dad for him to get when he returns. He knows all about the ffl to ffl stuff, he has his purchase permits in order, etc... I have purchased from gunbroker and budsgunshop, but what are some other good reputable online sales sites/online gun shops, preferably, non-auction sites since he doesn't always have access to a computer in order to watch the auction. Thanks for your help.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I bought from Summit Gun Broker and I had a nice deal. I don't think he has a secure site but maybe you can call him and arrange something. He only does internet business.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Gunsamerica is supposed to be another good one, although I've never gotten anything through them.

Austin

VIP Member
    Try TopGun here in Missouri. I have bought from them and their prices are reasonable.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    I have a friend who is looking to purchase a firearm online. He is overseas with the military and wants t purchase one online and have it delivered to his dad for him to get when he returns. He knows all about the ffl to ffl stuff, he has his purchase permits in order, etc... I have purchased from gunbroker and budsgunshop, but what are some other good reputable online sales sites/online gun shops, preferably, non-auction sites since he doesn't always have access to a computer in order to watch the auction. Thanks for your help.
    I think this would be a straw purchase since forms would have to be filled out and signed by his Dad. IMO it would be better to buy it or order it from a local ffl holder near his dad and have them hold it until he gets home.

Quote Originally Posted by nn View Post
    I think this would be a straw purchase since forms would have to be filled out and signed by his Dad. IMO it would be better to buy it or order it from a local ffl holder near his dad and have them hold it until he gets home.
    I agree that is the best option.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Links