The Judge - Page 2

The Judge

This is a discussion on The Judge within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Of course nobody wants to stand in front of the thing and get peppered with Lead shot regardless of the penetration. You'll not get many ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Judge

Administrator

Post Reality Check

Of course nobody wants to stand in front of the thing and get peppered with Lead shot regardless of the penetration.

You'll not get many normal people willing to volunteer to stand in front of a little North American Arms Mini .22 rim fire and get shot either.

For that matter I'd venture to say that you'll not get many people standing up and wanting to stick their only their one arm into a large glass jar chock-full of angry stinging wasps.

None of the above has anything at all to do with "real world" incapacitation of an enraged violent attacker bent on ending your mortal life.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I just can't get excited about it and I think it's greatly overpriced. The last gun show I was at there were several priced at something over $500. I can think of a lot of guns I rather have at that price. As for snakes, how about a walking stick. I have to deal with snakes quite often and a good set of snake tongs makes it easy to deal with them. I can't see the need to kill a non-poisonous snake under almost any condition. As for poisonous snakes I don't go out of my way to find and kill them. If a poisonous snake is too close to be a danger it's probably too close to shoot with a 410 handgun.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

my grannie carried a 410 shotgun on her buckboard just to shoot snakes off the trail.. this is a family story told to me by my grannie. and i believe her.

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I like the gun, and would love to have it. But, there are several other guns that I want more. It would be a great car gun, just as it was designed. But wouldn't carry it, I'd rather have my XD 45. I'll take 13+1 45 ACP over 6- 410 shells or any combination of 410 and 45 colt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links