New Shooter

This is a discussion on New Shooter within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Yes TA its SrA, I made BTZ and sewed on 3 August. I'm definately glad that she wants to go again, but what suprises me ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Shooter

Yes TA its SrA, I made BTZ and sewed on 3 August. I'm definately glad that she wants to go again, but what suprises me most is how she's responded to me carrying. When we started going out she had no clue I carried, and about two weeks ago she figured it out. Kind of funny, we were walking from the car and she put her hand around my waist, and then gave me a funny look. "Hun, what's that?" Let's just say we had some interesting discussions that night. But she's come around quite well. She's a young liberal woman from California who is in school to become a teacher (Euc, ExSoldier I'm sorry, but let's be completely honest, most of the teachers I know aren't too gun friendly). She has, however, gone from thinking I'm slightly nuts for carrying to wanting to carry a knife and being glad I carry. I wish I knew exactly what I had done to help change her opinion.

And don't worry, I will definately tell you what happens with the anti sister, I think we're supposed to have dinner there this week.

A1c Lickey

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Congratulations, Senior Airman Lickey

Quote Originally Posted by A1C Lickey
    She has, however, gone from thinking I'm slightly nuts for carrying to wanting to carry a knife and being glad I carry. I wish I knew exactly what I had done to help change her opinion.
    She is obviously intelligent enough to see that everything she had ever been taught about evil gunowners may not be true...you are showing her by example that honest and decent citizens can have a need for firearms (that, and watching the nightly news for about 5 minutes ) and she likely realizes and appreciates that you are concerned about her safety, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A1C Lickey
    And don't worry, I will definately tell you what happens with the anti sister, I think we're supposed to have dinner there this week.
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Assistant Administrator
    And don't worry, I will definately tell you what happens with the anti sister
    I shall wait patiently
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links