Defensive Carry banner

Near Miss.

1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
#2 ·
WOW!!! I wonder how long she'll get on the desk??!! Wonder if she ever heard keep your D--M finger off the trigger until your ready to fire?

#7 ·
I've met that woman...she's now a crossing-guard near our school...:yup:

#9 ·
LOL HKman,,....

Wow I'm just amazed,I feel bad for the officer that was right in the "line of (friendly) fire" but glad noone got hit,...Her skills appeared to be horribly lacking at best,she appeared to be fumbling to reholster the weapon

#10 ·
Talk about training issues! That video is a few years old. From what I understand, there was a long period of remedial training imposed after that. I think that the bad guy got a no questions asked pay day on that one. He was not struck with the bullet but did catch some splash.

#11 ·
I remember seeing that video in my concealed carry class. He was saying something about triggers and shooting or something. I'm not sure...I wasn't really paying attention.

That's not a remedial training issue, to me, that's an attempted murder and a trip to jail and court. Or, at least it would be if I was the one holding the gun. That shield they wear sure is powerful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.