Defensive Carry banner

Future weapon corner shot

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  NCHornet 
#1 ·
Has anyone else seen this thing on TV? It is really cool. It takes any standard auto pistol and mounts it in a rifle style gun stock that pivots L/R to 45 or 90 degrees or can be pointed straight. A camera under the muzzle allows you to view and engage targets around a corner without exposing any of your body parts. It's cool!!! I want one for my home defense plan :image035:

#2 ·
It's been out and in development and play by Israeli's since the late '90s.
It was featured in an issue of IIRC Popular Mechanics during like '99 or '00 when I first saw it.

- Janq

#3 ·
it would be considered an SBR under the NFA due to barrel length and the abiity to fire from the shoulder. i beleive it may be in production as i've seen them offered for sale to law enforcement but i don't realy know what company manufactures them. i'll check with some of the online NFA sellers later and link to if i can find it.

#4 · (Edited)
I saw it on TV, and it is made by an Israeli company. I first saw it on the show Future Weapons about two years ago and I thought it was cool then. Now they have a cat puppet they put over the muzzle and when they hold it around a corner it looks just like a kids toy...until you get shot. It is really cool!! I wish I had a link, but I'm going to look for one so everyone can see what we're talking about.

TN

#7 ·
I bet the recoil feels funny. I think there's something like that in some video game for Xbox...one where you shoot the bad guys. It might not be the best idea for HD - unless all your walls are bulletproof. If you can stick that thing around a corner without it being noticed, you can stick your face around too....still, a neat idea.

Austin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.