I just upgraded to endowment.
This is a discussion on NRA Life Membership limited offer... $300 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just upgraded to endowment. Dave...
I'm an EPL Life member. Can someone just upgrade me to the full life membership for $300? I couldn't find the info on the website. Any lifers that want to help me help the NRA, PM me and lets get the ball rolling.
Thanks for any help.
Steve has been overwhelmed with offers and he simply cannot process all of them...
If you can get another friendly Life Member to give you their name, address and NRA member number, you can call and get them to process it for you...
Here is what a THR member posted. (he sucessfully got his $300 Life Membership)
1. Find a local NRA Life Member. I made two phone calls: my favorite gun shop (they didn't have one on hand) and one of the local ranges (the owner, an NRA recruiter and Life Member, was happy to help once he understood what I wanted).
2. Get the Life Member's membership number, name, and address.
3. Say, "Thank you very much."
4. Call the NRA at (877) NRA-2008.
5. When the nice person working the phones answers and asks for your membership number, say, "I'm joining as a Life Member through the $300 referral promotion," and give the membership number of your friendly Life Member.
6. Give the verifying information, which is your friendly Life Member's name and address. (This is why you needed that information. Be sure you know how to spell the friendly Life Member's name!)
7. When prompted, give your name, address, and choice of magazine. Then give your credit card number.
Well, if I had the money I would surely do it. But, having 5 kids and no extra cash I am SOL on this one.
From what I've read, this is a deal that comes along periodically. So all is not lost.
man I'd love to get in on this. Too bad I'm poor right now. :( maybe next week after I get payed again.
"A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?