Ammo and mods-a very nice day!

This is a discussion on Ammo and mods-a very nice day! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, I posted the pics of my local Wal-Mart's best buy on UMC ammo for the popular calibers this past weekend. I'd like to say ...

Well, I posted the pics of my local Wal-Mart's best buy on UMC ammo for the popular calibers this past weekend. I'd like to say I took advantage of that today (since payday was on Friday and I worked all weekend). Just a little bit as I finally went to pick up my custom made leather belt (built to my specs) from a custom leather shop as suggested from the fine folks on this forum. I waited five weeks total for this belt BTW! I've also posted about the high cost of AR-15 accessories, and me being in the market for a good quality quad-rail for my Bushy M4 CAR. Well----things culminated today, even though I should have had my redneck butt out taking down Christmas lights while it was almost 80 here today. Trip to WM yielded--------

Bulk pack 45 auto UMC and box of 100 40 cal Remington 180 gr PD for around one bill! I plan on getting a load of 40 cal next week! Got my order for the quad rail handguards from these folks-----------
    Gun Rifle and Shotgun Accessories

and I must say---perfect fit! Awesome attention to detail, machined aluminum handguards! When I got the package it was 'heavy'. This set of quad rail handguards is the best for the economically minded AR owner! Very quick change out and utmost functionality! (I'd recommend them to anyone who's been looking!

And the little lady sorting brass in the kitchen! I love her!

Who could ask for anything more?? Hope everyone had a good Monday!

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    The little lady sorting brass. God bless her. She is a keeper.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Links