No guns or ammo in Baton Rouge, La - Page 3

No guns or ammo in Baton Rouge, La

This is a discussion on No guns or ammo in Baton Rouge, La within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Be prepared may be the boy scout motto, but also mine. too many depend on others to help them all the time. What ever happened ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No guns or ammo in Baton Rouge, La

Lead Moderator
    Be prepared may be the boy scout motto, but also mine. too many depend on others to help them all the time. What ever happened to the help yourself and others attitude the U.S. had? Guess PS2 and easy living has corrupted folks.

I recently started re-stocking my suppy of XM193 5.56 for my Bushy as I've been reading several places that it is beginning to get scarce again?! I bought 10 boxes of 20's at my local gun shop leaving him with only 10 boxes. I'm going back tomorrow to take the last 10 off his hands IF they are still there !.
    diplomacy ... the art of saying "nice doggie"..while looking for a big rock !!

Distinguished Member Array RSSZ's Avatar
    Kentucky, swoop up some of them M855's also. They kill great and penetrate like a SOB.----------

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    If your forum name is what you drive,first of all, let me say that I envy you. .....P.S Just wait 'til I pick up my new GT500.-----
    Yup, I just sold my 500hp 03Cobra. I bought an older, cheaper Mustang that's almost as fast. I did this to start saving up for the GT500
    ------
    The governor didn't do it, wouldn't that be state wide?. Local gun stores were selling almost everything they had. While I was at the gun store I helped an older gentleman pick out some .410 shells for his new single shot crack barrel (It looked like that was all he could afford).

I heard this unconfirmed rumor: Some of the 10 percenters that makes life bad for all of us went into the local Wal-Mart. They started making trouble and folks were scared that they were going to start an uprising. The local police then asked wally world to pull guns and ammo from the shelves. I don't know if it's true or not...

Every employee in gun stores around here open carry. While at Wal-Mart you might have one unarmed high school kid or a elderly person running the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    Kentucky, swoop up some of them M855's also. They kill great and penetrate like a SOB.----------
    I've been trying to find some M855's locally but no success. I guess I'll just have to mail-order them. Like to get some SS109 /carbide inserts if I can find them anywhere.
    diplomacy ... the art of saying "nice doggie"..while looking for a big rock !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links