NEW Compact M&P

This is a discussion on NEW Compact M&P within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't get that excited about new guns coming out. But the NEW MP line of SW semi's I'm kind of stoked. Anybody hold the ...

Thread: NEW Compact M&P

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

NEW Compact M&P

I don't get that excited about new guns coming out. But the NEW MP line of SW semi's I'm kind of stoked. Anybody hold the new SW compact or plan on getting one/ have one? NOT the BABY the G19 size MP is what I'm interested in.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

my wife just picked out an M&P9c over the weekend to be her new carry gun. she got a 642 back in early december but it's just a bit too wide for her to carry. we both shot the new M&P for the first time on sunday and we both love it. it's a great size, very accurate, and has very low recoil for a gun it's size and weight.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by njeske View Post
    my wife just picked out an M&P9c over the weekend to be her new carry gun. she got a 642 back in early december but it's just a bit too wide for her to carry. we both shot the new M&P for the first time on sunday and we both love it. it's a great size, very accurate, and has very low recoil for a gun it's size and weight.
    I'm talking about the mid size not the C model. They where unveiled at shot.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

To the best of my knowledge, they aren't out yet. I am particularly interested in the M&P 45 Compact w/ 4 inch barrel, 4.8" height, 8+1 capacity.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

I'm excited for them as well. I want a .45 polymer gun, and this is it I think, my only concern is the magazine capacity. I have a perfectly good .45 1911 and the weight doesn't bother me much, I just want a high capacity one and am leaning more this way than a XD.

Links