Look out Tuesday!

Look out Tuesday!

This is a discussion on Look out Tuesday! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I went to my local shop the other day and he had the best price on the M&P that I had seen so far...but ...

Thread: Look out Tuesday!

Look out Tuesday!

So I went to my local shop the other day and he had the best price on the M&P that I had seen so far...but he didn't have any in stock. I would have ordered it, but decided to wait another day, Thank Goodness I did. Went to another shop today to get some fishing supplies and they had it on sale for $30 bucks cheaper! Of course they didn't have the exact one I was looking for in, but they'll be in on Tuesday!! (Maybe I should try another shop in the meantime). So between that, plus the S&W $50 rebate and the 2 free mags, it makes for one h3llava deal. If anyone in the St. Louis area is looking for an M&P, PM me and I'll give you the details.....on Tuesday after I pick mine up!

How much was it?
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Over here in Central Ohio, the M&Pís (9mm & .40) (compact & fullsize) have been on sale all month for $399.99, which includes the $50 rebate. They come with 4 mags.
    John -
    "The story you are about to hear is true; the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

Going for $460 here, after rebate it is $410+tax. It's the best deal I've seen around St. Louis, most places have been $519 to $530. So that is a great price as far as I'm concerned relative to what everyone else has. Plus it's a local shop and not a big box joint, so it makes it a little sweeter. Cabela's or Bass Pro might have it cheaper, but I won't even look there (nothing personal, just business).

Yep - That's only $10 more than the lowest price available over here. You probably won't find it any cheaper in your area. $410 is a very good price.
    John -
    "The story you are about to hear is true; the names have been changed to protect the innocent."

It's finally Tuesday, store opens in 4 hours....Araghhhhhh!!!

Had to wait till today to pick it up, but it's finally home. Even better, I though it was selling for $450+tax, nope, sold for $419+tax which brought my total to $447. After the rebate I'll end up with a pistol that cost right under $400 bucks. Now what to do with the extra money I thought I was gonna spend! I'll post some pics later, it's kinda like a new born baby, you've seen one you've seen them all. At least you'll be looking at gratuitous gun pics and not another ugly baby though.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links