Taurus 4410

This is a discussion on Taurus 4410 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have one and was wondering what everyone else thought about them. It is certainly a unique gun. I like it ok. I have a ...

Thread: Taurus 4410

Taurus 4410

I have one and was wondering what everyone else thought about them. It is certainly a unique gun. I like it ok. I have a 4 inch, which is a little more rare than the 3 or 6 inch .
    Glock 32 (357 sig)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
    I have one and was wondering what everyone else thought about them. It is certainly a unique gun. I like it ok. I have a 4 inch, which is a little more rare than the 3 or 6 inch .
    The 4" barrel version is made only for the big distributor Sports South unless Taurus has gone to making them for others as well. I like the 4" barrel. I think the gun is more balanced with it. Mine goes back to before they put the name "Judge" on them. It is very accurate with .45 Colt which was a surprise. My wife keeps it at home for her house gun. It has 3 Winchester 000 Buck rounds and 2 CCI Blazer 200 gr JHP loaded. The 000 are the first 3 rounds to come under the hammer. The hollow points are for anyone not stopped by the first 3.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Any problems

I have had my trigger stick which seems to be caused by the cylinder sticking. I shot some 260 gr 1200 fps 45Lc in it and recently read that may have been to hot a load for the gun. Also the manual says it doesn't recommend the +p loads. It is an accurate gun for on that also shoots shotshells. How does your wife hadle the recoil. I thought that it might be too much for my girlfriend
    Glock 32 (357 sig)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
    I have had my trigger stick which seems to be caused by the cylinder sticking. I shot some 260 gr 1200 fps 45Lc in it and recently read that may have been to hot a load for the gun. Also the manual says it doesn't recommend the +p loads. It is an accurate gun for on that also shoots shotshells. How does your wife hadle the recoil. I thought that it might be too much for my girlfriend
    There's recoil? Well, you might get some with the 260 gr., but the .410 and the 200 gr. .45LC rounds really don't produce a lot of recoil. Do you have the Ultra-Lite version? If so then there might be some more recoil. On a more serious note, my wife shoots my 10mm and 1911s and has even fired her brother's .44 Mag. The only handgun she refuses to shoot is my Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 Spec. And to be honest it requires some experimenting to get the right grip to make it comfortable to shoot. Anyway she is not overly sensitive to recoil.

If you have the steel revolver I don't think that recoil would be an issue when using standard ammo.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links