Absurd Article

Absurd Article

This is a discussion on Absurd Article within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't know if any of you have read this article or not. I found it on Google. I found it to be absolutely absurd, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absurd Article

Absurd Article

I don't know if any of you have read this article or not. I found it on Google. I found it to be absolutely absurd, especially the part about someone breaking into your house.

Ban All Guns Now!

Wow ?!?

The poem in the poll section was my favorite part.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Senior Moderator
    a very entertaining read.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

The article, AND the attached comments...PUKE...

Not even worthy of a comment...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

so if somebody breaks into my house with a weapon i should just treat the poor starving disadvantaged soul like he just walked into a walmart and gladly give him whatever his heart desires my food, my money,a date with my wife,I think i'll stay over here on my side of the fence where an armed felon breaks in and he won't have to worry about food as he will either be getting 3 hots and a cot,or embalmed in the morgue

That made my head hurt!! what is wrong with these people??
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It seems to me the author to this piece is afraid that when he breaks into your home you might just shoot him. Therefore he needs to get guns banned so he can come in and take what he wants.

"Suppose a person breaks into your house at night and attacks you with a knife. Now, according to the right-wing point of view, you would be justified in shooting him with the gun you keep hidden under your pillow.

However, it is impossible to truly understand the circumstances leading up to this person's breaking into your house. Perhaps he is a minority. Maybe he was made fun of in school for being a homosexual. He is probably poor. Knowing these facts, how can you, an upper middle class exploiter, be justified in ending this man's life? The answer is: you can't.

In fact this man is homeless and was merely looking for some food to feed his starving family. By killing him in so-called self-defense you are no better than a common murderer. "
    If he breaks into your house and attacks you with a knife it doesn't matter why he's attacking you. It doesn't matter if he's a minority, gay or poor - the reaction is not dependent on social status.

"The hunter gets up early, before daybreak. While shaving, he cuts his face. He tastes the blood and it is good. His desire for the prey has become sexual."
    Comical!

"There is nothing "harmless" about firing a deadly weapon in even the safest of environments. It is just too risky. A stray bullet could richochet and hit someone. A poorly-maintained weapon could explode in the owner's hands. A child could accidently swallow a shotgun shell. Are these risks you are willing to take in the naive pursuit of "fun?" I certainly hope not."
    1) don't shoot each other.
    2) don't feed your kids shotgun shells.
    Note to self: Go shooting tomorrow. For fun.

I can't believe that this article was written with any kind of actual sincerity. Seems to be something that I would see a pro-gun person write to satirize the anti's.

I kept reading this because it was so entertaining and funny.
    Then I realized that this maroon is serious!

Oh, my aching head.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    Send in the squirrels, they would be able to eat for a long time with a nut like this guy!!

For the record, and to prove how much of a nut this guy is, his only other article is titled something like, "How I killed God." Yeah, good luck with that one chief.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    The article was originally posted in 2001. How do things like that stick around?

I would like to meet him just to see what one of them really look like.

I am going to go puke now.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

That was a delightfully eloquent piece. The shame is that he fails to realize that his form of intellectual and moral weakness would have resulted in his mother being impregnated by a physically (if not intellectually)superior magnus pater not long before the "centuries-old Constitution" was written. The great shame of our society is that we encourage such irrelevant lives.

Intellect without wisdom is ignorance.

VIP Member
    Did you check the page linked to
    "Please read this page if you have questions"
    why you can't reply?

Adequacy.org launched on July 4th, 2001 with great fanfare and enjoyed a fantastically successful run until it was mysteriously shut down on September 11, 2002 under conditions which the staff are forbidden to reveal.
    I'd love to know what those "conditions which the staff are forbidden to reveal" were.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Administrator
    Wow! It's written on Sheep Skin. That was worth a million bucks.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links