Glock mags...

This is a discussion on Glock mags... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sorry if this in the wrong place, but there was a thread on here a while back about the cheapest place to buy Glock mags. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock mags...

Glock mags...

Sorry if this in the wrong place, but there was a thread on here a while back about the cheapest place to buy Glock mags. I searched and can't find it and I don't want to start a duplicate thread since I know its here somewhere. Anybody know the thread I'm talking about?

2. Remove Ads

Yeah---I remember it---I was a part of it---but like anything---time=brain cell loss after a certain point. Try the search feature with mags or Glock as keywords. The cheapest place I've found most recently online? Check here: Natchez Shooters Supplies - Glock Products
    Well----they were fifteen bucks last week---I swear!

Looks like some pretty good prices to me. Our local shops are getting almost twice what Natchez is asking for them.
    G17, G26

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil...

This sale ends March 31st! Gallery of Guns - Retailer Near You

Senior Moderator
    Would you believe that there is a Gallery of Guns retailer 2 miles from my house and I didn't even know it!!!

And, they have 15 rd Glock 19 mags for $16.51; I guess I'll be dropping by to pick up a couple.

Edit:
    He's selling G-19/17s for $480; I haven't priced Glocks in a while, but isn't that a pretty good price?

Good gracious! He's got Mecgar 18 round flush-fit mags for Beretta 92FS's for $24.41!!!
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Gallery of Guns - Retailer Near You
    Sorry---this was the link I intended to post. (hey--how that happen? Davidson's link?)
    Knesek guns is five miles from me, but they don't have a showroom or store---internet based only. Lots of class III dealers in my neck of the woods also!
    Last edited by Ram Rod; March 26th, 2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: spelling again

Administrator
    I started a thread like that months ago, I needed to buy a large number of mags that my usual supplier couldnt handle.

Here it is;

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...lock-mags.html
    "Just blame Sixto"

Things change and prices go up. Let's just say we're doing 'current' research shall we? I remember posting in that one too. So----where did you end up buying your needed mags, and how good were the prices? Since we're doing research and comparisons.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    ...Knesek guns is five miles from me, but the don't have a showroom or store---internet based only.
    Hmmm, I wonder if that'll be the case for me. I'll find out today or tomorrow.

Yeah---you gotta watch that sort of thing. I even mapquested directions to them a couple months ago and it gave me a non-existent address 15 miles away where nothing existed. I called the phone number listed and got the low-down on it. At least they didn't laugh at me when I told them I'd been driving around almost an hour to find them.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Things change and prices go up. Let's just say we're doing 'current' research shall we? I remember posting in that one too. So----where did you end up buying your needed mags, and how good were the prices? Since we're doing research and comparisons.
    I ended up going through my local L.E. supplier, and paid 11. and change each. To bad that was the super friendly price, I doubt if I could pull that off again.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I'm only about an hour from Chattanooga so I called Natchez Shooting Supply to see if they have a physical store(no) or are just mail order(yes). At $13.99 a piece if you buy at least 10 I was going to run up there this weekend or order some.Unfortunately they only sell to dealers in Ga, Al and Tn.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    He's selling G-19/17s for $480; I haven't priced Glocks in a while, but isn't that a pretty good price?
    If you head down I-75 to Dalton there's a place called Grant's Sporting Goods. His Glocks start at $479 and they are good people to deal with. They also have good prices on SureFire lights(compared to what I've seen, YMMV) and carry some very nice 1911s.

These folks are fast, professional, and always throw freebies in with large orders:

CDNN Sports, Inc.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Senior Moderator
    Well, I drove by last night after my night class, had no problem finding the store, and they had guns hanging on the wall. They were closed so I could only look through the door. But, their website post hours 10:00 to 6:00 so I'll probably go by this afternoon and pick up some g19 mags.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links