GSG 5

GSG 5

This is a discussion on GSG 5 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After finding these things backordered at every place i looked on the internet for msrp I went to gunbroker and looked,some of the buy it ...

Thread: GSG 5

GSG 5

After finding these things backordered at every place i looked on the internet for msrp I went to gunbroker and looked,some of the buy it nows were just hilarious one guy asking 700.00 for a gun that retails at 489.00,but i bought one from another listing for 550.00 plus S&h I won't have to pay sales tax like i would if i bought it here all in all not to bad of a deal.I won't be receiving it for a few days but when it gets here will post pics and a range report.I got 2 more ordered on different gun sites ,I guess I'll call them future investments
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

1943 - 2009
    This must be what you're referring to, right?

German Sport Guns GSG-5: The .22LR MP5

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Yes that is the sweetheart,and if my buddys full auto HK MP5 receiver fits that baby we may have a rock and roll 22 going
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

1943 - 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Yes that is the sweetheart,and if my buddys full auto HK MP5 receiver fits that baby we may have a rock and roll 22 going
    Sorry, no R&R .22 for you.

Your buddy's MP5 full auto receiver won't fit. If it did, do you really think the BATFE would approve the GSG5 for sale, if it could be so easily converted to full auto?

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Once it gets here I will have to look at the internals and like you said there may be some things that prevent full auto like on the AR 15's the bolt is different to just name 1 thing.Even if it doesn't change out they are just cool and if they try to ban guns again i'm sure it will qualify for the list.I'm trying to talk my wife into buying 10 fer investment purposes

I received a gsg 5 today and put about 200 rounds of federal bulk 22 through it with no problems the thing ran 100%,I would like to see the price about 100.00 cheaper but even at around 500.00 I think they will sell out pretty fast,the FFL I used for the transfer had never seen one before and was going to check into buying some at dealers cost he liked it so much.

I can't wait to get one but I will wait until the hype dies down to a dull roar
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

Links